Sofa Cleaning Service in Chessington KT9
Leather sofa sets are luxurious and valuable and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various types of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our customers not to use homemade products that could damage the upholstery and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our clients professional advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning - Chessington KT9to take care of your favorite leather living room set. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to eradicate spots, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable hide of your furniture. We will totally brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the help of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again delightful to look at as they add style and elegance to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows several steps:
- The couch and other pieces are vacuumed on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- Before we start working we will test on a tiny patch of the leather to make sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and substances, it is vitally important to utilize appropriate cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians will select the safest and most effective method to clean your sofa.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted with a special agent and a microfiber cloth.
- We inspect the finished work for any oversights or imperfections before calling the job complete.
- We inspect the leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.