Deal With Sudden Spills Yourself before Calling Professionals
Before you lay carpet on your floors, you would have no idea how tough can be carpet cleaning in London. Your carpets are not only prone to dirt and dust but anytime anything can spill on it. And then they would leave behind stains that look quite odd on the beautiful carpet. Sometime coffee may get spilled on your carpet and other time your pet may think them as garden! So, although you would need professional carpet cleaners to clean your carpet once a year, you should have some idea about taking care of the stains as soon as they occur.
Dealing with coffee stains
Suddenly, by mistake if you are someone else spills coffee on your carpet, be cool and try the following
- Take paper towel and blot up as much as liquid is possible.
- Take club soda and spray it over the area and then keep on blotting.
- Still if you find that the stain is not fading then uses some 3% hydrogen peroxide and then let it settle down for about 15 minutes.
- Now blot again with club soda or cold water.
This method would be helpful even when tea spills over your carpet.
Removing pet urine
Many times your pet may use your carpet to complete its urination. If it happens do not worry. Take some white vinegar and do patch tech on carpet. If the carpet is alright then follow the following method to clean your carpet
- First blot up as much urine as possible.
- Then take warm water and rinse the area.
- Now, blot the carpet again.
- Mix half cup of white vinegar with half cup of water and sponge the solution to the affected area.
- After waiting for few minutes blot off the area.
- Repeat this procedure and then pour equal amount of baking soda and salt on the wet area.
- After the area dries clean it up with vacuum.
These techniques are quite useful for dealing with sudden accidents. However, if you want to take good care of carpet on regular basis call professionals like Prolux Carpet Cleaning