Mattress Cleaning Dulwich, SE21 - Southwark Area of London
We, the professional cleaners at Prolux Carpet Cleaning resolutely believe in the through cleanliness of our home. We endorse frequent cleaning of beds and mattresses - at the very least twice per year. Unfortunately, beds and bedding are often overlooked and neglected in many households. Still, we pass long hours in bed - a third of the day and one third of the lifetime.
We are one of the most reputable cleaning businesses in SE21, Dulwich, Southwark. We deliver a full range of domestic and commercial cleaning services and mattress cleaning is one of them. Our mattress cleaning services are being delivered by highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals. We pledge to fully eradicate odors, spots, bed bugs, and other pollutants to your beds. Our mattress cleaners use a set of inventive implements to make sure even the last bed bug has been eliminated and removed.
If you require help with bed bug issues in Dulwich, give us a call! We deliver high standard mattress cleaning service, that guarantees elimination of the bed bugs, spores and bacteria. Our competitive prices and outstanding results have won us many satisfied customers. We do the utmost to provide supreme standard of customer gratification with every new product we bring to the market. Your mattresses will be expertly cleaned and ready to use immediately.
In a course of time dead skin cells fall and accumulate in the seams and corners. After that dust, mites, and saprophytes move in there. These household parasites are powerful allergens and could cause severe reactions in young children and adults alike.
Do not endanger your health and the health of your family - avail yourself of our professional mattress cleaning services on a regular basis. Our teams do meticulous and conscience work. We do not only clean but also disinfect and refresh your mattresses.
These are the Mattress Cleaning Dulwich, SE21 Southwark procedures we follow:
- We check thoroughly your mattresses. We seek to detect stains and odors. The most commonly seen mattress stains are those caused by urine, blood, and mold and mildew growth. We work with special cleaning agents to remove spots and odors.
- All surface dust and dirt build up is vacuum cleaned. This takes care of only the hard particles and gets the fabric ready for the next step.
- After cleaning with a vacuum cleaner, mattresses are sprayed with a cleaning agent. Thus wetted surfaces are left for about 10-15 minutes for the cleaning agent to dissolve the dirt.
- We use steam cleaning to complete the work. Hot steam penetrates well into the dissolved dirt. The vacuum sucks out all contaminations at the same time.
- We do not count the mattress done yet though. We pay special attention to any remnant smells and odors. We do not only spray fabric fresheners to mask the problem, but attack it to remove the root.
- We check the final product to ensure no detail has been skipped. Upon finish your mattress is dry and ready to use immediately. It radiates nice and fresh aroma as well.
Our mattress cleaning Dulwich team guarantees your beddings are going to be given the care and attention it requires and is worth of, to make sure you are going to get a good night rest. We use a range of tools and techniques when applying our bed bug extermination Dulwich technique. In addition to getting a clean sanitized bedding, we offer additional savings when booking combined services with us.
We are on line to talk about your necessities. One of our customer care associates is going to answer your concerns thoroughly with professionalism. You can e-mail us describing your concerns and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our cleaning services are high quality and our rates - reasonable. Our business hours are flexible - we accept appointments either early in the morning or late in the evening to fit into your schedule. We work during weekends and days off as well.
Please make the initial step in ensuring the health of your mattresses by calling us on 020-3318-6387.