Looking for the best possible care for your carpets?
Steam carpet cleaning Earls Court SW5 services are what professional carpet cleaning company ProLux has been providing for over 15 years. Our certified, insured and highly-trained carpet cleaning experts will remove stains and dirt from your carpets. They will inspect them, then use eco-friendly products to deeply clean them and restore their original look.
Four reasons to order professional carpet cleaning services:
- Fully insured, certified and highly-trained carpet cleaners
- Eco-friendly cleaning products, harmless to your carpet and your family
- Steam extraction cleaning is the best stain removal carpet cleaning method
- 5* customer service centre open 24/7
PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING EARLS COURT
Deep carpet and rug cleaning Earls Court is carried out with the help of modern steam cleaning equipment. We use effective eco-friendly cleaning products that can eliminate stains, unpleasant smells and dirt. We can clean carpets made from natural (wool, silk), and artificial materials.
Each member of our cleaning team has completed the extensive training of our supervisors. They also attend extra courses by master cleaners when available, in order to enhance their skill set further. This lets our company be confident in the fact that we have the most experienced and trained cleaners in London.
Before performing professional steam extraction cleaning of your carpets, our expert will need to clarify what material they are made of. Usually it is natural (wool, cotton) or synthetic (acrylic, nylon) fibre. Depending on the fibre type, appropriate cleaning solutions are chosen for carpet deep cleaning.
Prior to attempting stain removal, our professional carpet cleaners identify the nature of the stain. And only a specialist knows exactly what method of cleaning carpets can remove it safely. Our steam carpet cleaning technique closely resembles carpet shampooing, but there is a key difference. Our products do not produce a foam effect, and are extracted during the cleaning process.
See Our Amazing Carpet Cleaning Results
Call us for a Free Estimate
The Number 1 Carpet Cleaning Company in Earls Court
Regular Steam Carpet Cleaning SW5
If you think your carpet deserves more love than just weekly hoovering, you have come to the right place. We will handle your carpets with care and give them the cleanliness they need. Furthermore, we offer exclusive discounts for customers who schedule us often, e.g. once every 3 months.
Manufacturers recommend having your carpets deep cleaned at least twice a year. When you walk over them with shoes on, dirt and sand start getting in, and they need to be pulled out before they become a problem. We offer you the deepest carpet cleaning possible, all at a price affordable to any budget!
The principle of steam extraction carpet cleaning services in Earls Court is quite simple:
First, the machine's container is filled with the required amount of water. After a few minutes, the water is heated by the machine to the selected temperature. Through the opening on the nozzle, a high-pressure steam jet will be sprayed into the carpet.
Afterwards, around 90% of the water used is extracted, leaving the carpet only slightly damp. Walking on a damp carpet should be avoided, but we can provide you with a pair of foot covers. To install furniture on a damp carpet, polystyrene buffers must be placed under it.
Deep carpet cleaning by professionals using steam extraction cleaning machines will remove stains, unpleasant odours, bacteria and animal hair. The method is recommended by carpet manufacturers for its eco-friendly stain removal and disinfection properties. The machine heats up the water to upwards of 90° and sprays it deeply inside. Due to high pressure, it is capable of reaching even the deepest layer of dirt on the carpet.
The hot water and our eco-friendly Prochem stain removers and bacteria treatments allow us to resolve your carpet's issues. Moreover, steam cleaning is the most recommended cleaning method for people, suffering from asthma and allergies.
Top Rated Technicians
As confirmed by our satisfied clients
Contact Us on the Number Below for a Free Quotation:
The Number 1 Local Carpet Cleaning Company in Earls Court and the Vicinity – Available 7 Days a Week for You!
HOW IS STEAM EXTRACTION PERFORMED?
Below is a brief explanation on how our professional carpet cleaners use the steam extraction cleaning method.
- A carpet and upholstery cleaner of the company attends your residential or commercial carpeted property. He performs an inspection of the carpeted areas, determining which cleaning agents and techniques will be most suitable. The individual approach is what allows us to achieve splendid results on all types of carpet.
- The carpets are hoovered to remove surface debris and dust from the fibres. This step is crucial, as it is not advisory to steam clean a carpet before hoovering it.
- On high traffic areas and stains, we apply a pre treatment cleaning chemical. It is a special stain solvent which thins or outright dissolves the issues present on your textile floorings. Our technician will extract it via the steam machine once a few minutes pass.
- The steam extraction carpet care begins, as the machine has heated the water to the most suitable temperature. Our technician uses the gear to spray water and cleaning products deeply inside the carpet fibres. All dirt and stains will be reached, and their grip on your carpet fibres will be loosened.
- Around 90% of the water used during our cleaning is extracted with the dirt and stain residues. If necessary, stubborn stains and smells are given additional treatment with eco-friendly cleaning agents.
- The carpet is left fully disinfected and refreshed, and the technician offers our clients carpet care tips for the future. After a few hours, the carpets will dry and be ready for new use.
- Optionally, we can also apply a stain protector spray to your carpets. This will help you prevent new stains from appearing on your carpets and rugs. The protective layer is invisible, and also prevents the carpet from being deformed by sunlight. To receive a free quote for stain protection, contact our customer service assistants.
Carpet cleaning near Earls Court
Our mobile teams cover all South-West London areas, including the nearby areas of Hammersmith, Fulham, Kensington, Chelsea, Battersea and Putney. For a full list of areas we cover, call our customer service centres on 020 3318 6387. We work every single day, providing steam carpet and upholstery cleaning services at the most affordable prices in London. For tenants looking to move out, we also offer tenancy cleaning of carpets and furniture.
Dry carpet cleaning
Carpets of sisal weave are best to be dry cleaned, which consists in the use of special cleaning powders. Dry cleaning allows the carpet to be used right after the cleaning process has concluded. The reason is the minimal amount of moisture applied during the cleaning.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost in Earls Court?
|Living room||from £30|
|Staircase (maximum 16 steps)||£25|
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Most people are unaware of it, but WoolSafe also trains cleaners in handling all types of natural materials, not just wool and wool-mix carpets. If you are not sure your carpet is 100% synthetic, contact WoolSafe-approved specialists.
There are zero unpleasant odours left by our Prochem cleaning solutions. By design, the chemicals have pleasant aromas of the citrus or otherwise plant variety.
If the customer is unable to provide free of charge parking or a parking permit, and paid parking charges apply, they are separately added to your quote. We will never fail to inform a customer when this is the case.
The best cleaning method is the one which is suited to the specific type of material. Our hot water extraction machines also offer the opportunity to clean delicately, using lower pressure or heat of the water where necessary. If required, we can also use a minimal amount of water to clean.
Our Clients Say it Best
Bobbi was determined to leave my carpets spotless and to my surprise he did just that! I honestly had forgotten what colour my carpets were, but thanks to ProLux that’s not the case any more. Excellent job!
ProLux were recommended to me and I desperately needed my carpets done, so I called and they came in on the next day. The job was done very thoroughly, they explained what they were doing and did an overall fantastic job on my bedrooms and stairs. I will also recommend them to anyone in need of getting their carpets done.
Two bedrooms and a lounge cleaned by Mitko – a hard-working chap who went above and beyond to make me a happy customer. Great job by the fantastic lad, who managed to remove stains from tea like they were nothing. He was in and out in an hour, very polite and I would definitely recommend him and ProLux.
NEED YOUR CARPETS CLEANED?
- Certified and Insured Cleaners
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions
- Most Affordable Prices
- Local Carpet Cleaners