Incredible cleaning company is all I have to say about these lads. I have never before had my carpets looking and feeling so clean. The lovely man was very hard-working and did not stop until the stains were gone from my carpet.
Carpet Cleaning Earls Court
Professional carpet cleaning company ProLux has been providing steam carpet cleaning Earls Court SW5 services for over 15 years. Our certified, insured and highly-trained carpet cleaning experts will remove stains and dirt from your carpets. They will inspect them, then use eco-friendly products to deeply clean them and restore their original look.
Four reasons to order professional carpet cleaning services:
✓ Fully insured, certified and highly-trained carpet cleaners
✓ Eco-friendly cleaning products, harmless to your carpet and your family
✓ Steam extraction cleaning is the best stain removal carpet cleaning method
✓ 5* customer service centre open 24/7
PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING EARLS COURT
Deep carpet and rug cleaning Earls Court is carried out with the help of modern steam cleaning equipment. We use effective eco-friendly cleaning products that can eliminate stains, unpleasant smells and dirt. We can clean carpets made from natural (wool, silk), and artificial materials.
Before performing professional steam extraction cleaning of your carpets, our expert will need to clarify what material they are made of. Usually it is natural (wool, cotton) or synthetic (acrylic, nylon) fibre. Depending on the fibre type, appropriate cleaning solutions are chosen for carpet deep cleaning.
Prior to attempting stain removal, our professional carpet cleaners identify the nature of the stain. And only a specialist knows exactly what method of cleaning carpets can remove it safely.
Steam Carpet Cleaning EARLS COURT SW5
The principle of steam extraction carpet cleaning services in Earls Court is quite simple. First, the machine's container is filled with the required amount of water. After a few minutes, the water is heated by the machine. Through the opening on the nozzle, a high-pressure steam jet will be sprayed into the carpet.
Afterwards, around 90% of the water used is extracted, leaving the carpet only slightly damp. Walking on a damp carpet should be avoided, but we can provide you with a pair of foot covers. To install furniture on a damp carpet, polystyrene buffers must be placed under it.
Deep carpet cleaning by professionals using steam extraction cleaning machines will remove stains, unpleasant odours, bacteria and animal hair. The method is recommended by carpet manufacturers for its eco-friendly stain removal and disinfection properties. The machine heats up the water to upwards of 90° and sprays it deeply inside. Due to high pressure, it is capable of reaching even the deepest layer of dirt on the carpet.
The hot water and our eco-friendly Prochem stain removers and bacteria treatments allow us to resolve your carpet's issues. Moreover, steam cleaning is the most recommended cleaning method for people, suffering from asthma and allergies!
HOW IS STEAM EXTRACTION PERFORMED?
Below is a brief explanation on how our professional carpet cleaners use the steam extraction cleaning method.
1. A carpet and upholstery cleaner of the company attends your residential or commercial carpeted property. He performs an inspection of the carpeted areas, determining which cleaning techniques will be most suitable.
2. The carpets are hoovered to remove surface debris and dust. On particularly dirty carpet, we apply a pre treatment cleaning chemical.
3. The steam extraction carpet care begins in earnest, as the machine has heated the water. Our technician uses it to spray the water and cleaning products deeply inside the carpet fibres.
4. Around 90% of the water used during our cleaning is extracted with the dirt and stain residues. If necessary, stubborn stains and smells are given additional treatment.
5. The carpet is left fully disinfected and refreshed, and the technician offers our clients carpet care tips for the future.
6. Optionally, we can also apply a stain protector spray to your carpets. This will help you prevent new stains from appearing on your carpets and rugs.
CARPET CLEANING NEAR EARLS COURT
Our mobile teams cover all South-West London areas, including the nearby areas of Hammersmith, Fulham, Kensington, Chelsea, Battersea and Putney. For a full list of areas we cover, call our customer service centres. We work every single day, providing steam carpet and upholstery cleaning services at the most affordable prices in London.
Dry Carpet Cleaning EARLS COURT
Carpets of sisal weave are best to be dry cleaned, which consists in the use of special cleaning powders.
CARPET CLEANING Earls Court PRICES
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||Prices|
|Staircase /max 16 steps/ + landing||£25|
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.|