Are you in search of expert carpet cleaners?
We are ProLux, a professional carpet cleaning company in Haggerston E2 with numerous quality carpet cleaning jobs under our belt. The reputation we've built over the last 15 years is thanks to our dedication to always exceed our customers' expectations. We have perfect knowledge of all carpet types and the best way to maintain them.
Through our carpet cleaning services in Haggerston, your carpet colours will be revived and all traces of germs and bacteria removed. High quality stain removal products are also applied to consistently achieve the best possible results. Take advantage of our guaranteed great services today by contacting our friendly customer service team!
PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING HAGGERSTON
Our carpet cleaners in Haggerston are fully equipped with the latest and most powerful steam cleaning equipment. These machines have multiple water pressure, temperature and amount settings, making them suitable for synthetic and natural fibres alike. What's more, their dual tank system does not allow for the extracted dirty water to mix with the clean one.
Additionally, for all carpet cleaning Haggerston services, solely eco-friendly cleaning solutions are applied. Their manufacturer is Prochem - the leading provider of cleaning products in all of Europe. We choose them because the detergents are completely harmless to pets, babies, people with allergies and pregnant women.
Regardless if you need an office clean or home cleaning services, we've got you covered. We work with commercial and residential customers all over Haggerston (E8 and E2) and many other East London areas such as: Bethnal Green, Hoxton, Dalston, Hackney, Islington, Finsbury and more. In addition, our services are available 24/7, every day of the year, including weekends and bank holidays, with no hidden fees.
See Our Amazing Carpet Cleaning Results
Call us for a Free Estimate
The Number 1 Carpet Cleaning Company in Haggerston
STEAM CARPET CLEANING
Carpet and rug cleaning services by ProLux are performed in the following way:
- Our representative inspects the carpeted areas and selects the most appropriate cleaning products and machine settings for them. He does that by determining the carpet type and by locating the stains.
- Afterwards, the carpet is hoovered in order to remove the built-up dirt and dust. High-piled carpets and rugs may require a second go-over, as more debris get trapped in between the fibres.
- The next step is to pre-treat the carpet using an eco-friendly spray by Prochem. The most soiled areas naturally receive the most attention.
- What follows is the actual hot water extraction cleaning process with an industrial machine. The water which is pre-heated to the suitable temperature is sprayed under high pressure deep into the piles. Stubborn stains are dissolved, odours are neutralized, and all traces of germs and bacteria gone. The result is a freshly cleaned carpet with revived colours and a pleasant aroma.
By this point, the cleaning procedure has concluded, and the carpets need to dry out. Drying usually takes between 1 and 3 hours, depending on the initial carpet condition and its properties. Simply ventilate or turn on the heating to accelerate the process.
Top Rated Technicians
As confirmed by our satisfied clients
Contact Us on the Number Below for a Free Quotation:
The Number 1 Local Carpet Cleaning Company in Haggerston and the Vicinity – Available 7 Days a Week for You!
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost in Haggerston?
|Living room||from £30|
|Staircase (maximum 16 steps)||£25|
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Steam cleaning, also known as hot water extraction, is the recommended cleaning method by nearly all carpet manufacturers. The only carpet types not suitable for the method are sisal, seagrass, coir, etc. – these materials do not react well to prolonged moisture exposure.
We have fully insured, trained and equipped carpet cleaning specialists working in our company. They know how to handle all types of carpets and all manner of stains. On a daily basis, we encounter food and drink spillages, make-up, urine and more, and we know how to remove them all. In most cases, the stains will be gone after the cleaning, as our steam cleaning method is your best chance. However, if the stain has been there for too long, or has been treated already, it may not come out.
Yes, we are able to apply a special after-care spray to the carpet after it’s been cleaned. The Stain Protection will make it more resistant to new spillages, and if any happen, they will be easier to remove by yourself and by professionals.
NEED YOUR CARPETS CLEANED?
- Certified and Insured Cleaners
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions
- Most Affordable Prices
- Local Carpet Cleaners
Check Our Top Blog Posts