Carpet Cleaning Hampton
ProLux is a Hampton based professional carpet cleaning company, a leading provider of hot water extraction services. Our expert carpet cleaners utilize the latest deep cleaning techniques and safe, eco-friendly cleaning solutions. Since 2006, we've gathered the trust of thousands of satisfied customers in KT8 and the surrounding areas.
On a daily basis, we successfully deal with various sorts of stains, for example: coffee, red wine and ketchup. We remove the dirt and dust stuck deep into the carpet fibres, which significantly improves air quality. Additionally, high quality bacteria treatment solutions are used, leaving your carpet fully disinfected.
advantages of choosing prolux
✔ Our carpet cleaners in Hampton are fully insured and certified professionals
✔ We use the latest hot water extraction cleaning equipment
✔ All carpet cleaning procedures are 100% eco-friendly
✔ Available for emergency same-day cleaning appointments, with no extra fees
✔ We offer highly competitive and affordable prices
ProLux is a proud partner of numerous local businesses and the first choice of many residential customers in Hampton KT8. No matter where in South-West London you are situated or what type of carpet you have, we can assist you! We work 24/7, including weekends and Bank Holidays, with no additional charges.
Apart from carpet cleaning services, we also provide with: upholstery cleaning, rug cleaning and tenancy cleaning. To receive a free quote for your first deep cleaning service with us, contact our 5-star customer service team today!
steam carpet cleaning PROCESS
Steam cleaning services in Hampton undergo 6 main stages:
1. The carpet is inspected in order to determine its type and assess the level of pollution. Based on what we find, the cleaner will select the best power and temperature settings.
2. Then, the carpet will be hoovered in order to remove the surface dirt and dust.
3. Next is the application of an eco-friendly product in the form of a spray. It's applied thoroughly onto the carpet's surface, enabling optimal stain removal results. While we wait for it to fully react with the stains, the machine will be filled up with water.
4. As soon as the water temperature reaches 90 °C, it will be sprayed under very high pressure into the carpet. Due to the sheer power of our equipment, even the oldest stains and marks are removed. The polluted water is then extracted into the dirty machine's dirty tank.
5. Optionally, Stain Protection can now be applied to the carpet, to help prevent future staining. The invisible layer of spray stays over the carpet surface for roughly a year, depending on traffic and usage.
6. Drying takes no more than 2-4 hours, depending on the humidity in the air and the initial carpet condition. Heat up the rooms and ventilate to speed up the process.
Experts recommend cleaning the carpets in your home or office at least once or twice a year. And if you have children or pets, consider deep cleaning services even more frequently.
THREE MAIN BENEFITS OF STEAM CARPET CLEANING
✔ Smell and stain removal
✔ Improved air quality in the rooms where the carpets are situated
✔ Allergen (pet hair, dust mites, etc.) and bacteria extraction
dry carpet cleaning
Dry cleaning is an alternative carpet cleaning method to hot water extraction. It's only used on certain types of natural fibre carpets, most famously sisal. The biggest advantage to this cleaning process is the ability to use the carpet straight after the cleaning procedure.
CARPET CLEANING hampton PRICES
|Carpet Steam Cleaning
|Staircase /max 16 steps/ + landing
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning
||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you also clean natural fibre carpets?
Yes, we can effectively clean both natural and synthetic carpet fibres.