Carpet Cleaning Kilburn
ProLux is a professional carpet cleaning company based in Kilburn with many years of experience in the cleaning industry. Our main carpet cleaning method is hot water extraction, suitable for all types of soft floor covering. We are experts in terms of stain removal - our technicians can deal with stains and marks from any origin. As a professional cleaning company, we always aim for 100% customer satisfaction!
All our carpet cleaners in Kilburn are fully insured and certified, with a minimum of 7 years of experience cleaning carpets. They make use of the most powerful steam cleaning machines by leading manufacturers. With them, we are able to effectively perform both heavy-duty carpet cleaning and light carpet refreshing.
Moreover, every cleaning in Kilburn NW6 is performed using high quality cleaning products by ProChem. They are eco-friendly and completely harmless to babies, pets and adults alike. Consisting of bacteria treatments, deodorizers and stain removers, they allow us to consistently achieve the best possible results.
STEAM CARPET CLEANING KILBURN
All steam carpet cleaning services in Kilburn are performed in the following way:
1. Inspection of the type of carpet in order to select the most appropriate water temperature and pressure settings. The stains and marks will be located, and their origin and age established with the help of the respective customer.
2. The carpet will then be hoovered in order to remove the dust and debris over its surface. In some cases, dirt particles may remain in between the carpet fibres, but they are later broken down and extracted.
3. Now, the company representative will pre-treat the carpet, using an eco-friendly spray. This step of the cleaning process is vital as it enables us to achieve optimal stain removal results. In order for the cleaning product to take its full effect, 5-10 minutes need to pass. During this time, the steam extraction machine will be loaded up with water.
4. Once the water reaches the needed temperature, it will be sprayed deep into the carpet under very high pressure. Stains will be dissolved, smells neutralized and traces of germs and bacteria - removed. The carpet is left slightly damp, with about 95% of the moisture extracted.
5. At this point, Stain Protection spray can be applied to the carpet floor covering. This cleaning solution is highly efficient in preventing future staining from spillages and traffic. It stays over the carpet surface for about a year, depending on how much you use it.
6. The drying process is fairly quick thanks to the powerful steam extractors. It normally takes a couple of hours, depending on the humidity percentage in the air and the initial carpet condition. Ventilate well or turn on the heating to help speed things up.
Carpet cleaning manufacturers recommend having your carpets professionally cleaned at least once or twice a year. For carpets which get stained fairly quickly, consider hot water extraction services even more frequently.
Why is Prolux the Right Choice for You?
✔ Number 1 stain removal experts
✔ 100% eco-friendly carpet cleaning services
✔ Highly trained and experienced carpet cleaners
✔ Capable of cleaning all types of carpets and rugs (natural and synthetic)
✔ Available for emergency same-day cleaning appointments, with no hidden fees
✔ The most affordable prices of all local carpet cleaning companies
✔ Specialists in upholstery cleaning, rug cleaning and tenancy cleaning as well
ProLux has been the leading provider of professional carpet cleaning services in Kilburn since 2006. Over the years, we've gained the trust of numerous local businesses and residential homeowners. With a satisfaction rate of 100%, we are the company to trust when it's time to clean the carpets at home.
We work every single day, including National Holidays and Bank Holidays, without any extra charges. Our 5-star customer service team is always available to take your call and answer any of your questions. Call us today, and receive your free quote for your first professional carpet cleaning service!
dry carpet cleaning Kilburn
Dry cleaning is an alternative carpet cleaning method to hot water extraction. It's only recommended for certain types of carpets, most famously sisal. The edge the method has to steam cleaning is the ability to use the carpet directly after the cleaning process.
CARPET CLEANING kilburn PRICES
|Carpet Steam Cleaning
|Staircase /max 16 steps/ + landing
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning
||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
What other services are you specialized in?
Our cleaners in Kilburn are also experts in performing professional rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning and tenancy cleaning.