Mattress Cleaning Limehouse, E14 - Tower Hamlets Area of London
We, the professional cleaners at Prolux Carpet Cleaning resolutely believe in the complete cleanliness of our home. We endorse regular cleaning of beds and mattresses - at the very least twice per year. Unfortunately, beds and bedding are often ignored and unkempt in many households. Yet, we spend long time in bed - a third of our day and one third of the life.
We are one of the best known cleaning companies in E14, Limehouse, Tower Hamlets. We deliver a full range of domestic and commercial cleaning services and mattress cleaning happens to be one of them. Our mattress cleaning services are being provided by extremely experienced and knowledgeable professionals. We pledge to completely eliminate odors, spots, bed bugs, and other pollutants of your bedding. Our mattress cleaners use many inventive implements to be sure that the last bed bug has been gotten rid of.
If you require help with bed bug control in Limehouse, give us a call! We offer high quality mattress cleaning service, that guarantees elimination of the bed bugs, spores and bacteria. Our reasonable prices and great results have won us many loyal customers. We make every effort to deliver excellent level of customer gratification with every new product we bring to the market. Your mattresses will be expertly cleaned and ready to use right away.
In a course of time dead skin cells fall and get accumulated in the seams and corners. Not long after that dust, mites, and saprophytes crawl in there. These household parasites are powerful allergens and could provoke severe reactions in small children and grown-ups alike.
Do not put at risk your health and the health of your family - avail yourself of our professional mattress cleaning services frequently. Our teams do detailed and conscience work. We do not only clean but also disinfect and refresh your mattresses.
Below are the Mattress Cleaning Limehouse, E14 Tower Hamlets steps we follow:
- We check fully your mattresses. We seek to detect spots and smells. The most common mattress stains are those caused by urine, blood, and mold and mildew growth. We use special cleaning agents to remove spots and odors.
- All surface dust and dirt accumulation is cleaned with a vacuum cleaner. This removes only the hard particles and gets the fabric ready for the next step.
- After vacuum cleaning, mattresses are treated with a cleaning agent. Thus saturated surfaces are left for about 10-15 minutes for the detergent to loosen the dirt.
- We use steam cleaning to complete the work. Hot steam infiltrates well into the loosened dirt. The machine sucks out all contaminations simultaneously.
- We do not consider your mattress clean still though. We pay special attention to any residue smells and odors. We do not only spray fabric fresheners to cover over the problem, but attack it to remove the source.
- We check the final product to ensure no detail has been overlooked. Upon completion your mattress is dry and ready to use immediately. It radiates nice and fresh aroma as well.
Our mattress cleaning Limehouse squad assures your beddings will be given the care and attention it needs and deserves, to ensure you are going to get a good night rest. We work with a range of tools and techniques when applying our bed bug extermination Limehouse system. In addition to getting a hygienic sanitized bedding, we offer additional discounts when booking combined services with us.
We are standing by to talk about your needs. One of our customer care specialists will answer your questions thoroughly with professionalism. You could e-mail us describing your concerns and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our cleaning services are quality and our prices - reasonable. Our business hours are flexible - we take appointments either early in the morning or late in the evening to accommodate your schedule. We work during weekends and days off as well.
Please take the first step in ensuring the health of your mattresses by calling us on 020-3318-6387.