What are the Pros and Cons of Steam and Dry Carpet Cleaning Loughton?
Prolux has been successfully operating for 11 years in the market of services in the carpet cleaning Loughton sector. We carry out high-quality dry cleaning with the use of eco-friendly detergents. The procedures that we use for carpet cleaning not only guarantee a deep cleaning effect, but also protect the fabric from shrinkage, without losing the original color and impairing the properties of the protective impregnation.
Prolux Carpet Cleaning – Prolong Your Carpet’s Service Life!
A fresh and clean carpet always creates a special atmosphere of warmth and comfort in the house. However, over time, it gets dirty, dusty, even with careful handling, hard-to-stain spots appear on it, which can not be neutralized in everyday conditions. In addition, conventional cleaning agents can damage the structure of the pile, as a result of which it will lose its original color and texture. In this aspect, Prolux carpet cleaning, the price of which is available to everyone, will be the best solution to return the original look.
Today, many organizations providing similar services are represented on the market. Searching for dry carpet cleaning in Loughton and knowing the prices and the quality of the services, you will definitely come to us for our special offers. Our loyal customers receive special discounts for each cleaning procedure! You can benefit from our incredible promotions, just visit our website or give us a call!
PROLUX CARPET CLEANING Loughton PRICES
|Carpet Steam Cleaning
|Staircase /max 16 steps/ + landing
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning
||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.
Steam Carpet Cleaning Loughton – Everything You Need to Know
The process of steam carpet cleaning method can be divided into several stages:
-Before the beginning of the work the specialists perform a visual inspection;
-They selected cleaning methods and the necessary detergents;
-With the help of a vacuum cleaner, dust, animal hair, dry crumbs are removed from the carpet;
-Using a steam machine, the carpet is thoroughly cleaned. The contaminants are removed along the entire length of the thread, and the carpet remains almost dry on the underside;
-If necessary, our experts apply stain removers.
During the steam treatment of carpet coverings harmful microorganisms, dust mites, mold and mildew are eliminated - in short, the carpet becomes truly clean. We also add that the steam method is the only effective method to remove strong contaminants, and therefore it makes sense to spend money on high-quality carpet cleaning, which after that will serve you for a very long time.
Advantages of steam cleaning:
- 100% purity: the temperature of steam cleaning is 100 degrees - in contrast to the usual, 40-degree. This ensures the most effective removal of all possible contaminants, both from the inside and outside, and also - the rapid disposal of pathogens that are guaranteed to die at high temperatures.
- Hypoallergenic: unlike many other types of carpet cleaning, there is no need to use toxic detergents that can cause allergic reactions and skin irritations in humans and animals.
- Guarantee of safety of any materials: even when in contact with particularly delicate materials, a jet of steam allows you to gently remove deep dirt without damage to the surface.
- Versatility: steam cleaning allows you to simultaneously cope with the removal of dirt, frozen fat, cleaning of hard-to-reach places, and also - disinfection and sanitary-hygienic treatment.
With all the obvious advantages of steam carpet cleaning Loughton, there are some drawbacks to this method. First of all, they include a long period of drying. Depending on the thickness of the product and the material, it can last from 8 to 24 hours. This leads to the need to use special dryers, acting like a hair dryer.
Absorption of a large amount of moisture can lead to the development of mold, and subsequent drying - to shrinkage of natural materials. For that reason, you should rely on Prolux expert cleaners – they have gone under a special training and know how to operate with the steam machine!
In addition, there are carpets, to which it is generally not desirable to use aggressive methods of influence. So, woolen and silk products require a particularly careful attitude.
What is the purpose of steam cleaning in general?
- Disinfection and sanitation
- Removal of complex and hard-to-reach contaminants
- Removal of adhered fat and scale
- Polishing of mirror, glass and chrome surfaces
Dry Carpet Cleaning – Explore Its Pros and Cons
In general, the benefits of dry cleaning are obvious. Naturally, provided that it is carried out by a carpet cleaning Loughton based company that has the appropriate equipment and experience with such substances.
Such cleaning of carpets is carried out according to the client’s schedule. In the process of such cleaning the carpet is not impregnated with moisture, and consequently, its drying is not required. This means that you can walk on the carpet immediately after treatment (and even during it).
This type of cleaning ensures complete safety of the product: it does not deform, does not change color, which is especially valuable when cleaning carpets made of natural materials. Do not suffer and the floor: the carpet can be on any surface.
And the most important is the result, which, despite all the delicacy of the impact, is in no way inferior to wet cleaning, and sometimes exceeds it. Cleaning with micro-sponges removes many types of spots, fights dust mites, and is absolutely harmless to others.
The undoubted advantage of this method is the minimum moisture content of the product, which means that "shrinkage", deformation, the appearance of divorces and discoloration are completely excluded. This method of cleaning is optimal for handmade silk carpets, antique, homespun carpets made of wool.
On the other hand, this method is not very effective, since only the upper part of the pile is treated, so it is suitable only for light impurities. However, if there are hard-to-remove spots on the carpet, the specialists of Prolux Carpet Cleaning Loughton based company recommend using a combined method: to carry out a general dry treatment, and remove local pollutants with special stain removers.
Stages of dry carpet cleaning in Loughton:
- Preparation - deep carpet treatment with vacuum cleaner, removal of loose dirt and dust, as well as lifting of pile.
- Spraying to the surface of a special conditioner by means of a spray for 10-15 minutes, which destroys the bond between impurities and fibers, as a result, the dirt will separate itself from the nap.
- Distribution throughout the surface of the cleaner.
- Application of the powder to the nap by means of a special device for dry cleaning, which is equipped with two brushes that rotate towards each other.
- Micro-jaws absorb all the dirt.
- Removing the cleaner with a powerful vacuum cleaner.
- Elimination of stains.