Carpet Cleaning Marylebone
ProLux is a Marylebone W1 based professional carpet cleaning company, a leading provider of deep carpet cleaning services. We have more than 15 years of experience in the cleaning industry, with thousands of satisfied customers. Our professional cleaners are fully insured, certified and highly trained, capable of consistently achieving optimal stain removal results.
All carpet cleaning services in Marylebone are performed using the latest hot water extraction cleaning equipment. Moreover, our cleaning products are eco-friendly and harmless even to children and pets. No matter the degree of pollution, we can breathe new life to even the oldest carpets and rugs.
Reasons to Choose ProLux
✔ Provider of the most efficient deep carpet cleaning method - hot water extraction
✔ Use of harmless eco-friendly cleaning solutions
✔ Well trained and experienced carpet cleaners
✔ Available for emergency call-outs, with no extra fees
✔ Award-winning customer service team
✔ The highest chances of smell and stain removal
ProLux is a proud partner of numerous local businesses, and has assisted thousands of residential homeowners over the years. We have dealt with carpets and rugs of all types - delicate natural fibres as well as durable synthetic materials. Our professional cleaners can remove stains from coffee, tea, chocolate, milk and even red wine.
The cleaning solutions which we use are provided by ProChem - a well established manufacturer in the industry. Their products are of the highest quality; they're eco-friendly and are completely harmless to children and pets. With their help, we're able to always achieve the desired results.
Additional services which we are also specialized in include tenancy cleaning, upholstery cleaning and mattress cleaning. For those willing to book a combined service, special discounts await. To receive a quote is easy - simply call our friendly customer support team, and we will happily assist you!
Furthermore, our company has perfect coverage of all West London areas: Fitzrovia, Camden, Soho, Mayfair, Paddington and more. For your convenience, we work every single day, including weekends and Bank Holidays, with no extra fees.
steam carpet cleaning process
Hot water extraction services are performed in the following way:
1. The ProLux company representative will firstly examine the state of your carpet and determine its type. Stains and marks will be located, and their age and origin determined with the help of the customer. This will help us select the most appropriate cleaning solutions.
2. We will then clean the carpet with an industrial hoover, removing the surface layer of debris. Some dirt particles may remain in between the carpet fibres, but they will soon be dissolved and extracted.
3. Next is the application of an eco-friendly pre-treatment product in the form of a spray. This ProChem cleaning solution breaks down even the oldest stains from your carpet. This normally takes a few minutes, during which the machine will be loaded with water.
4. Once the water reaches optimal temperature, it will be sprayed deeply inside with high pressure. Afterwards, about 95% of the total moisture is sucked out, leaving the carpet to dry out. Along with the dirty water, all traces of allergens (dust mites, mould, pet hair) and dirt are also removed.
5. Due to the sheer power of our steam extraction machines, even the dirtiest of carpets can look like new. In order to preserve their good condition, however, we recommend including Stain Protection spray. The product stays over the carpet's surface for roughly a year, and helps prevent the future appearance of stains and marks.
6. In terms of drying, it normally takes around 2-4 hours until the carpet can be stepped on. The best way to speed this process up is to make sure the property is well ventilated or heated up. What can affect the waiting time is the humidity in the air, as well as the initial carpet condition.
Carpet cleaning associations, such as WoolSafe, recommend having your carpets deep cleaned a minimum of once or twice a year. For homes with pets, children or people with allergies, consider steam carpet cleaning services even more often. Frequent steam cleaning not only keeps the carpet stain-free, but also removes dust particles stuck deeply inside. This significantly improves air quality in the rooms where the carpets are situated.
dry carpet cleaning marylebone
Dry cleaning is an alternative carpet cleaning method to hot water extraction cleaning. It's only suitable for certain types of carpets, most notably - sisal. After your carpets have been dry cleaned, they are more or less ready to be used.
CARPET CLEANING MARYLEBONE PRICES
|Carpet Steam Cleaning
|Staircase /max 16 steps/ + landing
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning
||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you guarantee the removal of all stains?
We can assist with the removal of all stains and marks which haven't already permanently changed the colour of the carpet.