Sofa Cleaning Service - Northwood HA6
Leather sofa sets are luxurious and valuable and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various types of leather require different cleaning methods and we strongly urge our customers not to use homemade cleansers which can damage the upholstery and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our clients professional advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the pros at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Northwood HA6to maintain your favorite leather furniture. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will get rid of spots, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable hide of your furniture. We will totally renew the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the help of our skilled care the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again delightful to look at as they add charm and taste to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows several steps:
- Before we begin work we are going to test on a tiny sample of the skin to be sure its structure and color will withstand the treatment.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to employ the right cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians will choose the best and most effective method to clean your sofa.
- Your sofa and other pieces are vacuum cleaned at all accessible places for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted with a special agent and a clean cloth.
- We examine your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- We inspect the finished piece for any oversights or imperfections before calling the job complete.