I used this company a few times over the last year or so, and I'm always really happy with their work. Their prices are competitive, and the waiting time is never too long. I highly recommend them to anyone in Orpington looking for a deep clean of their carpets and upholstery.
Carpet Cleaning Orpington
All ProLux professional cleaners are fully insured and certified experts with many years of experience. They are trained and prepared to deal with all kinds of stains and marks, namely coffee, tea, wine, chocolate and ketchup. With us, your carpets will be left in their best possible condition, smelling fresh and 100% disinfected.
Why ChoosE prolux carpet cleaning orpington?
✓ We work every single day, including weekends and Bank Holidays, with no extra fees
✓ We provide with the most eco-friendly carpet cleaning methods
✓ We use the latest steam extraction cleaning equipment
✓ We use only cleaning products harmless to people and pets
✓ We use the number 1 stain removal method
✓ We remove allergens (dust, pet hair) imrpoving the overall air quality in the room
ProLux carpet cleaning services are performed using an advanced cleaning system and high quality ProChem cleaning solutions. Our machines are industrial grade and have a variety of water temperature, pressure and power settings. They can be used on all types of natural and synthetic carpets alike, no matter the degree of pollution.
CARPET CLEANING NEAR ORPINGTON
We are Orpington based, however, our mobile teams have excellent area coverage. We also perform cleaning services in the rest of South-East London, such as Bromley, Sidcup, Petts Wood, Dartford and more.
Steam CARPET cleaning ORPINGTON
Experts recommend having your carpets deep cleaned every few months in order to extend their service life. Regular steam cleaning also keeps the carpet colours fresh for longer, and improves air quality in the rooms. It's also the best way of coping with old stains, traffic areas, removal of dust mites, bacteria and allergens.
HOW DOES STEAM EXTRACTION WORK?
1. A professional carpet cleaner of our company attends the property and inspects the carpet type and condition
2. He determines the most suitable course of action in terms of water pressure and temperature settings, along with cleaning solutions
3. The carpet is hoovered first, to remove the surface layer of debris and dust
4. A special pre-spray solution is applied, which dissolves the dirt and enables easier removal of stains and odours
5. Heated water and eco-friendly stain removers and bacteria killing products are sprayed deeply inside the fibres
6. Approximately 95% of the moisture is extracted with the dissolved dirt and stain residues
7. The carpet is sprayed with special deodorizer products, leaving a pleasant aroma in the room
8. Depending on the customer's request, optional Stain Protection spray can be applied to help prevent future staining on the carpet
9. After a couple of hours of drying time, the carpet looks like brand-new again
DRY CARPET CLEANING ORPINGTON
Dry cleaning is only recommended for certain types of natural carpets, most famously sisal. With this cleaning method, you'll be able to use the carpet straight after the cleaning is done.
ORPINGTON CARPET CLEANING PRICES
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||Prices|
|Staircase /max 16 steps/ + landing||£25|
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.|