Are you in search of expert carpet cleaners?
Trust ProLux, a professional carpet cleaning company based in Palmers Green N13 with more than 15 years of experience. Hot water extraction is our main carpet cleaning method, performed by fully insured and certified cleaning technicians. They are armed with modern steam carpet cleaning equipment capable of removing even the most stubborn stains on your carpet. Moreover, in all carpet cleaning services in Palmers Green, we apply eco-friendly cleaning products, harmless to children and pets.
We accept bookings in advance, as well as emergency same-day cleaning appointments, with no added fees. Our customer service members are available 7 days a week, so you can always call to get a free quote. And thanks to our fully mobile cleaning teams, wherever you are in North London, there's always a ProLux cleaner close by.
STEAM CARPET CLEANING PALMERS GREEN N13
All deep carpet cleaning services by ProLux are performed in the following way:
- Our carpet cleaner will firstly examine the condition of your carpeted flooring, determine its type and locate the stains and marks. Based on what he finds out, the correct power and water temperature settings will be selected.
- Afterwards, we will clean your carpet using a powerful hoover, removing the surface dirt, dust and debris.
- The carpet will then be pre-treated, using an eco-friendly spray by ProChem. About 5-10 minutes need to pass for the product to take its full effect over the most soiled areas. During this time, the carpet cleaning machine will be filled up with water.
- As soon as the water reaches optimal for the respective carpet temperature, it will be sprayed deeply inside with high pressure. Stains will be dissolved and all traces of germs and bacteria removed. The carpet is left disinfected and its original colours are restored.
- Optionally, Stain Protection spray can now be applied in order to preserve the pristine condition of your carpet. Apart from preventing stains, the product will also make the next deep cleaning session more effective in terms of stain removal.
- The average drying time is normally 2-4 hours for most carpet materials. It depends on the initial carpet condition and the humidity percentage in the air. To speed the process up, ventilate well or heat up the respective rooms.
Most experts recommend having professional carpet cleaning services at your home or office at least once or twice a year. For carpets which get stained fairly quickly, consider deep cleaning them even more often.
See Our Amazing Carpet Cleaning Results
Call us for a Free Estimate
The Number 1 Carpet Cleaning Company in Palmers Green
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING PROLUX
- The most experienced carpet cleaners in North London
- Acclaimed customer service team
- Use of industrial grade carpet cleaning equipment
- Expert smell and stain removal services
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
Over time, ProLux has dealt with various stains over carpets - chocolate, tea, coffee and even red wine. We've cleaned delicate natural fibre carpets as well as durable synthetic ones. Furthermore, we are experts in upholstery cleaning, mattress cleaning and curtain cleaning services.
For your convenience, our lines are available 24/7, every day of the year, even on Bank Holidays. Get in touch with our friendly customer support team today, and receive a free quote for your first steam cleaning session!
And just so you know, we are very flexible and mobile throughout North London. There is always a team available to clean for you in Finchley, Highgate, Finsbury Park, Highbury, Holloway, Barnsbury, Hampstead, Archway, Chingford, Enfield and more. If you need same day carpet cleaning, call ProLux today and we'll send a technician right away.
DRY CARPET CLEANING
Dry cleaning is performed with the help of high quality detergents and a small amount of moisture. It's a cleaning method which leaves the carpet ready to be used straight after the cleaning process. Mainly used on sisal type of carpets, it's a great alternative to hot water extraction.
Top Rated Technicians
As confirmed by our satisfied clients
Contact Us on the Number Below for a Free Quotation:
The Number 1 Local Carpet Cleaning Company in Palmers Green and the Vicinity – Available 7 Days a Week for You!
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost in Palmers Green?
|Living room||from £30|
|Staircase (maximum 16 steps)||£25|
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Steam cleaning, also known as hot water extraction, is the recommended cleaning method by nearly all carpet manufacturers. The only carpet types not suitable for the method are sisal, seagrass, coir, etc. – these materials do not react well to prolonged moisture exposure.
We have a team of fully mobile technicians, able to arrive at your doorstep within the same day should an accident occur. Our cleaners work every single day, and appointments on weekends or bank holidays are not extra charged. Don’t hesitate to contact our customer support centres, which are also open 7 days a week.
We leave the carpets nearly dry upon completion. On average, it takes between 2 to 5 hours, depending on the initial carpet condition, the fibre type, and the weather. We suggest keeping the rooms well aired and heated until the carpet is fully dry.
We have fully insured, trained and equipped carpet cleaning specialists working in our company. They know how to handle all types of carpets and all manner of stains. On a daily basis, we encounter food and drink spillages, make-up, urine and more, and we know how to remove them all. In most cases, the stains will be gone after the cleaning, as our steam cleaning method is your best chance. However, if the stain has been there for too long, or has been treated already, it may not come out.
NEED YOUR CARPETS CLEANED?
- Certified and Insured Cleaners
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions
- Most Affordable Prices
- Local Carpet Cleaners
Check Our Top Blog Posts