Carpet Cleaning Palmers Green
Trust ProLux, a professional carpet cleaning company based in Palmers Green N13 with more than 15 years of experience. Hot water extraction is our main carpet cleaning method, performed by fully insured and certified cleaning technicians. They are armed with modern steam carpet cleaning equipment capable of removing even the most stubborn stains on your carpet. Moreover, in all carpet cleaning services in Palmers Green, we apply eco-friendly cleaning products, harmless to children and pets.
We accept bookings in advance, as well as emergency same-day cleaning appointments, with no added fees. Our customer service members are available 7 days a week, so you can always call to get a free quote. And thanks to our fully mobile cleaning teams, wherever you are in North London, there's always a ProLux cleaner close by.
steam carpet cleaning Palmers Green N13
All deep carpet cleaning services by ProLux are performed in the following way:
1. Our carpet cleaner will firstly examine the condition of your carpeted flooring, determine its type and locate the stains and marks. Based on what he finds out, the correct power and water temperature settings will be selected.
2. Afterwards, we will clean your carpet using a powerful hoover, removing the surface dirt, dust and debris.
3. The carpet will then be pre-treated, using an eco-friendly spray by ProChem. About 5-10 minutes need to pass for the product to take its full effect over the most soiled areas. During this time, the carpet cleaning machine will be filled up with water.
4. As soon as the water reaches optimal for the respective carpet temperature, it will be sprayed deeply inside with high pressure. Stains will be dissolved and all traces of germs and bacteria removed. The carpet is left disinfected and its original colours are restored.
5. Optionally, Stain Protection spray can now be applied in order to preserve the pristine condition of your carpet. Apart from preventing stains, the product will also make the next deep cleaning session more effective in terms of stain removal.
6. The average drying time is normally 2-4 hours for most carpet materials. It depends on the initial carpet condition and the humidity percentage in the air. To speed the process up, ventilate well or heat up the respective rooms.
Most experts recommend having professional carpet cleaning services at your home or office at least once or twice a year. For carpets which get stained fairly quickly, consider deep cleaning them even more often.
benefits of choosing prolux
✔ The most experienced carpet cleaners in North London
✔ Acclaimed customer service team
✔ Use of industrial grade carpet cleaning equipment
✔ Expert smell and stain removal services
✔ 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
Over time, ProLux has dealt with various stains over carpets - chocolate, tea, coffee and even red wine. We've cleaned delicate natural fibre carpets as well as durable synthetic ones. Furthermore, we are experts in upholstery cleaning, mattress cleaning and curtain cleaning services.
For your convenience, our lines are available 24/7, every day of the year, even on Bank Holidays. Get in touch with our friendly customer support team today, and receive a free quote for your first steam cleaning session!
Dry carpet cleaning Palmers Green
Dry cleaning is performed with the help of high quality detergents and a small amount of moisture. It's a cleaning method which leaves the carpet ready to be used straight after the cleaning process. Mainly used on sisal type of carpets, it's a great alternative to hot water extraction.
CARPET CLEANING PALMERS GREEN PRICES
|Carpet Steam Cleaning
|Staircase /max 16 steps/ + landing
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning
||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.