Want to have the carpets cleaned?
ProLux has been operating ath the highest levels in the cleaning industry for the past 15 years. Based in Parsons Green SW6, we've already performed thousands of carpet and upholstery cleaning services for both commercial and residential customers. Hot water extraction is our cleaning technique of choice, suitable for all types of carpet and rugs (natural and synthetic).
In order to be recognized as the most reliable carpet cleaning company, we've employed experienced and fully qualified technicians. Over time, they have undertaken dozens of specialized carpet training courses by ProChem, WoolSafe and more. We guarantee, their skill set and knowledge of carpet care is unmatched!
REASONS TO CHOOSE A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING COMPANY
- The highest chances of stain removal
- Completely eco-friendly cleaning solutions
- Use of industrial steam extraction machines
- Fully insured and certified professional cleaners
- Availability to book a same-day cleaning service, with no extra fee
- Free quote through our friendly customer service team
To perform carpet cleaning services at a constant high level, we use only high quality detergents by Prochem. Their cleaning solutions are eco-friendly and completely harmless to babies and bets, as well as people with allergies. We choose Prochem specifically as they're the leading manufacturer in all the UK and Europe.
What's more, our deep cleaning services in Parsons Green are solely done with commercial cleaning equipment. They're built with a dual tank system, which does not allow for the clean water to mix with the dirty one. And of course, being built for professional use, they have multiple water pressure and temperature settings.
See Our Amazing Carpet Cleaning Results
Call us for a Free Estimate
The Number 1 Carpet Cleaning Company in Parsons Green
STEAM CARPET CLEANING PARSONS GREEN
All carpet and rug cleaning services by ProLux are performed in the following way:
- Upon arriving at your house, cleaning of the carpet with a hoover is required to remove the built-up debris. Shortly after, we assess what the type of carpet is and we locate the stains and marks over it. Only then are the suitable cleaning products and machine settings selected.
- The carpeted areas are pre-treated using a harmless eco-friendly spray. This product allows us to reach the best possible condition of the carpets. About 5 to 10 minutes need to pass for the product to take its full effect over the most soiled areas.
- The steam cleaning machine is then loaded with water and additional cleaning products are added into its clean tank. Once the water reaches suitable for the respective carpet temperature, it's sprayed under high pressure deep into the piles. Stains are dissolved, odours are neutralized, and all traces of bacteria are gone.
- Now is the time when Stain Protection can be applied to the carpets' surface to help prevent future staining. By having it, better results will be achieved through domestic and commercial carpet cleaning.
By this point the cleaning has concluded, and your carpet is left fully sanitized, and with a pleasant aroma. To accelerate the drying process, aerate the property well or turn on the heating. The drying normally takes a couple of hours, depending on the initial carpet condition and the humidity in the air.
The recommended frequency for professional carpet cleaning services is 1 to 3 times a year. For households with pets and children, we suggest calling in professionals even more often.
As a fully mobile company, we perfectly cover Walham Green, Hammersmith, Putney, the rest of Fulham, Chelsea, Battersea and many more West London areas. We work 24/7, including weekend and bank holidays, with no extra charge. And apart from machine cleaning, we also do tenancy cleaning and leather cleaning services.
Top Rated Technicians
As confirmed by our satisfied clients
Contact Us on the Number Below for a Free Quotation:
The Number 1 Local Carpet Cleaning Company in Parsons Green and the Vicinity – Available 7 Days a Week for You!
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost in Parsons Green?
|Living room||from £30|
|Staircase (maximum 16 steps)||£25|
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.|
Frequently Asked Questions
In most cases, we are able to react and send a fully trained and insured technician to you. Since accidents don’t happen just on Monday to Friday, we also work on weekends and bank holidays with no added fees.
Yes, our cleaning method is perfectly suitable for woollen carpets. Our technicians are trained by WoolSafe, and equipped with the eco-friendly products and the necessary gear to clean woollen carpet safely.
We leave the carpets nearly dry upon completion. On average, it takes between 2 to 5 hours, depending on the initial carpet condition, the fibre type, and the weather. We suggest keeping the rooms well aired and heated until the carpet is fully dry.
NEED YOUR CARPETS CLEANED?
- Certified and Insured Cleaners
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions
- Most Affordable Prices
- Local Carpet Cleaners
Check Our Top Blog Posts