Mattress Cleaning Parsons Green, SW6 - Hammersmith and Fulham Area of London
We, the professional cleaners at Prolux Carpet Cleaning resolutely believe in the complete cleanliness of our environment. We endorse regular cleaning of beds and mattresses - at the very least twice per year. Regrettably, beds and bedding are often overlooked and neglected in many homes. Yet, we pass long time in bed - a third of the day and a third of the lifetime.
We are one of the most reputable cleaning companies in SW6, Parsons Green, Hammersmith and Fulham. We offer a complete set of domestic and commercial cleaning services and mattress cleaning is one of them. Our mattress cleaning services are being performed by highly experienced and capable cleaners. We pledge to fully eliminate odors, stains, bed bugs, and other allergens of your beds. Our mattress cleaners use many inventive tools to be sure even the last bed bug has been eliminated and removed.
If you need help with bed bug control in Parsons Green, give us a call! We offer high quality mattress cleaning service, that guarantees removing of all bed bugs, spores and bacteria. Our reasonable rates and superior results have won us many satisfied customers. We do the utmost to provide excellent level of customer satisfaction with each new product we bring to the market. Your mattresses are going to be expertly cleaned and ready to use right away.
As time goes dead skin cells fall and accumulate in the seams and corners. After that dust, mites, and saprophytes move in there. These household parasites are potent allergens and could provoke severe reactions in young children and adults alike.
Do not put at risk your health and the health of your family - avail yourself of our professional mattress cleaning services frequently. Our squads do detailed and conscience work. We do not just clean but also sanitize and refresh your mattresses.
These are the Mattress Cleaning Parsons Green, SW6 Hammersmith and Fulham procedures we follow:
- We inspect thoroughly your mattresses. We look for spots and smells. The most commonly seen mattress spots are those caused by urine, blood, and mold and mildew growth. We work with special cleansers to remove spots and odors.
- All surface dust and dirt mass is cleaned with a vacuum cleaner. This eliminates only the hard particles and gets the fabric ready for the next step.
- After cleaning with a vacuum cleaner, mattresses are sprayed with a cleaning agent. Thus wetted surfaces are left for about 10-15 minutes for the cleaning agent to dissolve the dirt.
- We use steam cleaning to finish the work. Hot steam penetrates deep into the dissolved dirt. The vacuum cleaner sucks out all impurities at the same time.
- We do not consider your mattress done just yet though. We dedicate special attention to any remnant smells and odors. We do not only spray fabric fresheners to cover over the problem, but attack it to remove the root.
- We inspect the end product to ensure no detail has been overlooked. Upon finish your mattress is dry and ready to use instantaneously. It radiates nice and fresh aroma as well.
Our mattress cleaning Parsons Green team promises your beddings are going to receive the care and attention it needs and deserves, to ensure you are going to get a good night rest. We use a set of tools and techniques when performing our bed bug extermination Parsons Green method. In addition to getting a clean healthy bedding, we offer further discounts when booking combined services with us.
We are on line to talk about your necessities. One of our customer care associates will answer your questions thoroughly with professional courtesy. You can e-mail us describing your concerns and we are going to reply as soon as possible.
Our cleaning services are quality and our rates - reasonable. Our business hours are flexible - we accept appointments either early in the morning or late in the evening to accommodate your schedule. We work during weekends and days off as well.
Please take the initial step in ensuring the health of your mattresses by calling us on 020-3318-6387.