Are your carpets in need of a deep clean?
Regular carpet cleaning is a great way to maintain your carpets fresh and clean. ProLux, a Shoreditch E1 based professional carpet cleaning company, can assist you with that! We offer professional hot water extraction cleaning services suitable for all types of carpets and rugs.
In order to remain the local's first choice, over time we have acquired the highest standard carpet cleaning equipment. Additionally, all cleaning products used for our deep cleaning services are completely safe and eco-friendly. Having these tools at our disposal, as well as 15 years of experience cleaning carpets, 100% customer satisfaction is guaranteed!
STEAM CARPET CLEANING SHOREDITCH
To regularly clean your carpets with a hoover is a must, especially for homes with pets or children. Apart from hoovering, however, carpets also need proper deep cleaning every once in a while. Steam cleaning prolongs the service life of carpets, and is also the number 1 stain removal method on the market.
Hot water extraction is performed with high-end steam cleaning machines. Carpet manufacturers recommend ordering deep steam cleaning services at least once every other season. For homes with pets and children, the suggested frequency is once every 3 months. ProLux carpet cleaners in Shoreditch E1 are always there to help you with your carpet cleaning needs.
Another key advantage steam cleaning has is the usage of non-toxic cleaning products of the highest quality. All cleaning solutions used in our cleaning procedures are eco-friendly and harmless to children and pets. They're provided by a leading manufacturer in the industry - ProChem.
See Our Amazing Carpet Cleaning Results
Call us for a Free Estimate
The Number 1 Carpet Cleaning Company in Shoreditch
How do WE perform steam carpet cleaning services?
- Our professional technician is firstly going to inspect your carpet in order to assess its type. He will locate the stains and determine their nature, and length of time they've been on the carpet.
- The whole carpet will then be hoovered, removing the surface layer of debris. It's natural for some dirt particles to remain in between the carpet fibres, but they will soon be dissolved and extracted.
- We will then apply a pre-spray solution, which enables better results in terms of stain removal. It takes 5 to 10 minutes for it to fully react with the most soiled areas on your carpet.
- The actual process of hot water extraction cleaning is what follows next. Water, pre-heated up to the most suitable for the carpet temperature, is sprayed deeply inside under high pressure. Simultaneously, the machine extracts about 95% of the moisture into its dirty tank (our machines have a dual tank system). All traces of germs and bacteria are also removed during this step.
- The most stubborn stains and marks are given special attention and a proper scrub using a soft brush. At this point, all physically removable issues have been extracted, and your carpet is left in its best possible condition.
- Stain Protection can now be applied, assuming it has been requested by the respective customer. The product forms an invisible layer of spray, which makes future stain removal easier for yourself and for professionals.
- Make sure the property is well ventilated or heated up until the carpet is fully dry. This normally takes 2 to 4 hours, depending on the initial carpet condition and the type of carpet as well.
Top Rated Technicians
As confirmed by our satisfied clients
Contact Us on the Number Below for a Free Quotation:
The Number 1 Local Carpet Cleaning Company in Shoreditch and the Vicinity – Available 7 Days a Week for You!
PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING
By booking in with ProLux, you receive:
- A service by a fully insured and experienced professional carpet cleaner
- Affordable prices
- A disinfected and stain-free carpet
- 5-star customer service
ProLux is also an upholstery cleaning company, and has branched out to clean mattresses as well. Our expert carpet cleaners in Shoreditch E1 offer a myriad of services 7 days a week. Call our customer support centres to get a free quote and book a cleaning appointment today!
Our company has more than 10 years of history in providing top-quality carpet cleaning services in Shoreditch and East London. We also cover the surrounding areas (Finsbury, Haggerston, Hoxton, Shadwell, Bethnal Green, Hackney, Islington, Dalston, Highbury, Holloway and more). We are proud to have thousands of customers who use our services on a regular basis!
DRY CARPET CLEANING
The main advantage dry cleaning has over steam cleaning is the ability to use the carpets straight after the cleaning process. It's performed using a minimal amount of water and powerful detergents. The method is most suitable for sisal weave type carpets.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost in Shoreditch?
|Living room||from £30|
|Staircase (maximum 16 steps)||£25|
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.|
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a team of fully mobile technicians, able to arrive at your doorstep within the same day should an accident occur. Our cleaners work every single day, and appointments on weekends or bank holidays are not extra charged. Don’t hesitate to contact our customer support centres, which are also open 7 days a week.
Steam cleaning, also known as hot water extraction, is the recommended cleaning method by nearly all carpet manufacturers. The only carpet types not suitable for the method are sisal, seagrass, coir, etc. – these materials do not react well to prolonged moisture exposure.
We leave the carpets nearly dry upon completion. On average, it takes between 2 to 5 hours, depending on the initial carpet condition, the fibre type, and the weather. We suggest keeping the rooms well aired and heated until the carpet is fully dry.
NEED YOUR CARPETS CLEANED?
- Certified and Insured Cleaners
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions
- Most Affordable Prices
- Local Carpet Cleaners
Check Our Top Blog Posts