Searching for carpet cleaning services?
Trust ProLux - we are a Soho based professional carpet cleaning company founded in 2006. Our cleaning method of choice is hot water extraction. It's performed with commercial steam cleaning equipment and top of the line eco-friendly cleaning products. Through our deep cleaning techniques, the original colours of your carpets and rugs will be restored.
To consistently achieve our customers' expectations, we rely on the skill of our experienced carpet cleaners in Soho W1. They possess perfect knowledge of different kinds of carpets and the best way to maintain them. This is due to their extensive training and their powerful steam machines.
Regardless of how soiled you may think your carpet is, we have the means needed to achieve the desired results! High quality stain removal products, deodorizers and anti bacterial treatments are always applied for optimal results.
PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING SOHO W1
To become the first choice for a cleaning company of West London residents and business owners is not an easy task. This is why we always take great care in every carpet cleaning service in Soho W1. Our end goal is to keep our 100% customer satisfaction rating by turning every cleaning job into a great job.
We work according to our client’s schedule and we are available 24/7, even on weekends and Bank Holidays. Additionally, in case of emergencies, we also offer same-day carpet and upholstery cleaning services. Contact our customer service centres, and our cleaning experts will hastily assist you.
CARPET CLEANING NEAR SOHO
As a fully mobile company, we perfectly cover Marylebone, Fitzrovia, Finsbury, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Lisson Grove, Belgravia, Brompton, Belsize Park and other West London areas. What's more, due to high demand over the years, we've even further expanded our reach to all of London. To receive availability and a free quote is easy - all you need to do is call our offices.
See Our Amazing Carpet Cleaning Results
Call us for a Free Estimate
The Number 1 Carpet Cleaning Company in Soho
STEAM CARPET CLEANING SOHO
To professionally clean your carpet once every 6 months is a must. Regardless if you prefer steam or dry cleaning services, carpets need more than just regular hoovering. What our company can offer you is hot water extraction cleaning performed in the following way:
- Firstly, the carpeted areas are inspected in order to determine the carpet type. The issues over the carpet, as in stains and marks and traffic areas, are located, and their origin established. Based on what we find out, we will select the proper water temperature and machine power settings.
- Subsequently, we will hoover the carpet, removing dirt, debris and dust particles.
- Next is the application of an eco-friendly solution by ProChem - a pre-spray product. Its use enables us to remove even the most stubborn stains.
- The machine is then loaded with water, which is heated up to the most suitable for the situation temperature. Afterwards, under high pressure, it gets sprayed deep into the carpet fibres. Simultaneously, in the extraction process, we remove stains, allergens (dust mites, pet dander) and bacteria. The carpet is left disinfected and in its best possible condition.
- Optionally, Stain Protection spray can now be applied in order to counteract the appearance of future issues over the carpet. It's scentless and it's invisible, and it's also eco-friendly, completely harmless to children and pets.
The drying time depends mostly on the initial carpet condition and the humidity in the air. On average, it takes between 1 and 3 hours with good ventilation. If it's particularly cold outside, feel free to heat up the rooms and wait it out.
Top Rated Technicians
As confirmed by our satisfied clients
Contact Us on the Number Below for a Free Quotation:
The Number 1 Local Carpet Cleaning Company in Soho and the Vicinity – Available 7 Days a Week for You!
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost in Soho?
|Living room||from £30|
|Staircase (maximum 16 steps)||£25|
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Dry compound cleaning is preferred for carpets which are constantly used, such as big office spaces or hotels, but is ineffective in removing built-up dirt and stubborn stains. Steam cleaning, on the other hand, is suitable for most residential and commercial carpet types, and is also the best smell and stain removal method. Moreover, steam cleaning is even suitable for upholstery, mattress and curtain cleaning.
Our technicians have many years of experience in removing stains of any kind. They also have the latest generation of equipment and top quality cleaning solutions at their disposal. Our representatives are aware and prepared to deal with the top 5 most difficult stains, such as red wine, ink, bodily fluids, paint and greasy food. All stains which are able to be removed will be extracted.
Yes, we are able to apply a special after-care spray to the carpet after it’s been cleaned. The Stain Protection will make it more resistant to new spillages, and if any happen, they will be easier to remove by yourself and by professionals.
NEED YOUR CARPETS CLEANED?
- Certified and Insured Cleaners
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions
- Most Affordable Prices
- Local Carpet Cleaners
Check Our Top Blog Posts