Top 5 Musts for Spring Cleaning
Now with the first sun lights for this year, it is time to start thinking about spring cleaning. If you wish to bring a new fresh energy in your home, you need to get rid of the old staff. Thorough cleaning of your home with the help of useful carpet cleaning tips, will improve the air flow in each room, providing a healthier atmosphere for home’s residents. Of course, there are much more than 5 things you have to do when the spring comes, but in order to give you some direction of your actions, we will tell you about the first 5.
1. The first must of our list is thorough cleaning of windows. If you live in a one-storey house, you may clean it alone or with a friend’s help from both sides. However, if you live in an apartment on a higher floor, for your safety you will have to hire a professional cleaning. I fully understand you that only with the idea that you have to clean the windows, makes you already want to quit. Every time you try to clean them, there always remain spots, lines, dirt, and fingers or simply you do not achieve the desired gloss. Do not assume that the problem is in you, it happens to every housewife in the world.
2. The second factor, absolutely necessary for the freshness and comfort of your home, is deep carpet cleaning. Cleaning the carpet at home without knowing professional carpet cleaning tips is something that manufacturers do not tolerate. Various problems may arise due to incorrect procedure. In fact, the reality is that 42% of people prefer to clean their carpets without the help of professional cleaners. If you do not know how to properly clean the carpet, this can lead to various problems. Therefore, it is best to follow the cleaning instructions not to appear mold or mildew.
If you wash the carpet in inappropriate way the manufacturer's warranty may be waived. The 2 major mistakes that can be faced are applying too much water on the carpeted flooring and excessive use of detergents. There is several carpet cleaning tips you may use. The most commonly used by the hosts is cleaning the carpet with hot water. On the market there are many steam cleaning machines available. The results are good, but vary depending on the procedure used and the degree of soiling of the carpet.
Best results are achieved in the use of preparations with high quality. It is also important to be safe for your skin and not to contain toxic chemicals. Check whether the solution is right for your type of carpet.
The carpeted flooring can be maintained perfectly with baking soda. Simply spread the baking soda evenly over the carpet’s surface and leave it to act for several hours. After that, carefully collect the baking soda with a vacuum cleaner. For better flavor, add a few drops of essential oil.
3. The third advice we want to give you is to wash all your blankets and pillows that you have used at winter. In fact, you should consider buying new pillows because the old pillows, even washed, contain mites and other pollutants. Even the typically maintenance of your pillow can positively affect your health and your sleep. Most pillows are stuffed with mites, which can cause asthma and allergies.
Even if you do not have allergies and asthma who would like to sleep on a pillow infected with mites or dust? Fortunately, there are simple steps that if followed, will ensure somewhat hygienic pillow on which you sleep.
Experts on ecological lifestyles recommend washing the pillow once every month. Most pillows are washable, but check the labels before you throw them in the washing machine. Some pillows may require dry cleaning. Use the delicate washing. Wash pillows in pairs to balance the laundry.
Moreover, experts recommend replacing cushion on every 6 to 12 months. New pillow that weighs 600 grams may double its weight for two years. These are additional 600 grams which represent mites. Washing helps, but it's a good idea to get a new pillow once a year and get rid of the old one.
4. In order to feel better the whole year, free yourself from all the unused clothes that just take place in your wardrobe. You can sell or donate them. You will feel better for sure!
5. Finally, you have to dust all edges and corners in your home. You will be surprised to see how much dust is stored on these places.
All in all, there are many ways to improve your life, staring with proper maintenance of your home. Scheduling a professional carpet cleaning procedure and learning carpet cleaning tips from the most experienced experts in the city will be of great help for your health.