Are you in need of the best care for your leather sofas?
ProLux Cleaning has been providing professional leather upholstery cleaning services in London for over 15 years. Our fully insured, certified and highly trained technicians know how to clean all types of leather. In the cleaning services, we use eco-friendly, child and pet friendly cleaning solutions. By choosing our West London cleaning company, you choose the best furniture cleaning service for your home or office.
The method of cleaning is manual, using harmless chemicals, a sponge and a soft brush. With this cleaning equipment, the safest furniture cleaning method is applied to your leather settees and chairs. Although some leather sofas are suitable for hot water extraction deep cleaning, this is only a rare occasion. We are happy to inspect your sofas on site, and if they are suitable, we can steam clean them.
Four perks of using professional leather cleaners:
- Insured, experienced and certified cleaning technicians
- Harmless chemicals, safe for use near children and pets
- Five-star customer service centres
- Emergency teams allow same day upholstery cleaning
PROFESSIONAL LEATHER SOFA CLEANING WEST LONDON
Leather sofas are beautiful and comfortable, and require regular maintenance despite being sturdy. Trust a professional cleaning company, especially one with a 98% customer satisfaction rating like ourselves. Our experienced and trained staff are here to fully disinfect and refresh your leather furniture.
We have over 15 years of experience in performing professional carpet cleaning, mattress cleaning and sofa cleaning services. Over this time, our specialists have acquired the skills to deliver the best possible results on your upholstered furniture. We know how to achieve stain removal of all physically removable stains.
In our line of work, we use exclusively one cleaning products manufacturer. The company is called Prochem and they have been on the UK market for around 50 years. Their cleaning solutions are tested and certified 100% eco-friendly and harmless to adults, children and pets.
Using these cleaning solutions, we can achieve spectacular results on your leather upholstery. All stains which have not caused colour changes will be removed, and the sofa will come back to its original colours. However, leather as a material is very easily discoloured, so if you spill something on your settee, call us right away.
See Our Amazing Leather Sofa Cleaning Results
Call us for a Free Estimate
The Number 1 Leather Sofa Cleaning Company in West London
HOW PROLUX EXPERTS CLEAN YOUR LEATHER SOFAS:
- Our professional representative attends your property and begins inspecting the leather. The inspection results in him determining the best approach to your sofa and its issues.
- Once the inspection is complete, our technician will hoover your furniture to clear it of hairs, crumbs and dust. An industrial vacuum cleaner will be used to extract the surface dirt from all reachable areas.
- A soft brush removes the dirt which is stuck to the material, and it is also hoovered out. This step enables our operative to use his harmless cleaning solutions on your upholstered furniture.
- The technician applies eco-friendly chemicals to your sofa using a sponge, and then wipes them off with a cloth. This removes stains and dirt, and brings the sofa back to its original colours when possible.
- Finally, once the best results have been achieved, our cleaner applies two types of conditioners to the leather. These special products are cream and oil based Prochem leather conditioners, suitable for all kinds of leather material. Conditioning your leather restores its original shine, makes it more elastic and prolongs its service life.
Fabric and leather sofa cleaning in West London
As an experienced professional cleaning company, we provide deep cleaning services for all types of fabric sofas. Our expert cleaners provide hot water extraction cleaning services for artificial, natural and luxury material sofas. Notable examples of sofas we can clean are cotton, linen, velvet, polyester and many others.
The steam extraction cleaning method is sometimes, albeit rarely, usable on leather material. However, this is applicable to a select few of the leather types, and we need to inspect the sofa first. Once our operative is at your property, he will inform you how he will professionally clean the sofa.
If you are not sure whether we can assist you, simply get in touch with our customer support team. Send them a photo of the cleaning label and care instructions by the manufacturer will be very helpful. Our offices and cleaners work 24/7 in all of London, so you can choose the date and time of your appointment.
Throughout West London, we have performed over 60,000 successful cleaning services for fabric and leather sofas. We have many residential and business customers in areas such as Chelsea, Hammersmith, Wimbledon, Battersea, Hounslow, Twickenham, Kingston and more.
Need Your Leather Sofas Cleaned?
- Certified and Insured Cleaners
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions
- Most Affordable Prices
Contact Us on the Number Below for a Free Quotation:
The Number 1 Leather Sofa Cleaning Company in West London and the Vicinity – Available 7 Days a Week for You!
|Leather Upholstery Cleaning||Prices|
|2 seater sofa||£55|
|3 seater sofa||from £70|
|3 seater L-shaped / corner sofa||from £90|
Our Clients Say it Best
Lyubo was fantastic! On time, polite and got straight to the point. The office staff was also really responsive and flexible. I highly recommend them!
Great and friendly service by ProLux! My leather settee hasn’t looked this good since the day I bought it, thank you!
Our leather sofas are just 2 years old, but thanks to our messy grandchildren they were full of stains. Chris was the technician appointed to clean for us and we’re really happy to have met him. Wonderful person and professional who did a great job of bringing back our sofas to their original white colour!