Leather Sofa Cleaning London
✓ Say goodbye to worn-out leather
✓ Caring for your leather like no one else
✓ Certified leather care experts
✓ 100% Germ-free guarantee
Our professional cleaners are certified and accredited by:
Are you looking for professional leather sofa cleaners in London?
ProLux Cleaning is a professional cleaning company specialized in fabric and leather upholstery cleaning. Our cleaning specialists are here to provide all London residents with the most efficient leather cleaning services. Certified, insured and highly trained technicians with over 15 years of experience will disinfect your leather sofa and return its shine.
With the most reasonable prices for cleaning services in London, we are open for booking at any time. Both commercial and residential clients are welcome to take advantage of our professional services that include:
- Engaging an experienced, fully insured cleaner with certificates
- Chemicals which are harmless to children and pets
- The safest leather cleaning method available
- Possibility to order same day upholstery cleaning
See Our Amazing Leather Sofa Cleaning Results
Expert leather sofa cleaning with a personal touch
Over the past 15 years, we have performed over 60,000 leather sofa and upholstery cleaning sessions. Our leather cleaners have a customer satisfaction rate of over 98% due to their great experience and training. They know how to perform effective cleaning procedures on all types of leather furniture.
All ProLux cleaning services are done using eco-friendly cleaning solutions by Prochem. They have been tested by various cleaning experts and are the safest chemicals on the market. These products are completely harmless to pets, small children and pregnant women.
The secret ingredient of our success is an individual approach to every customer. Our cleaning technicians always explain the cleaning process and provide after-care tips to our clients. We always achieve supreme cleaning results for all kinds of leather including aniline, semi aniline, top coat or pigmented leather, and more.
How professional leather sofa cleaning takes place
- The professional, certified and insured leather cleaner attends your residential or business property. He begins the cleaning process by performing an inspection of your leather upholstery. The assessment on how the sofa should best be cleaned will be made after it concludes.
- After inspecting your sofa, our representative hoovers it with a commercial vacuum cleaner. The hoover will extract the dust, hairs, crumbs and other debris from the reachable areas of your furniture.
- Your sofa is scrubbed with a soft brush which is designed specifically to properly clean leather. It is capable of lifting the stuck dirt off the material without causing any tears or scratches on your sofa. Then, the sofa is hoovered again, to prepare it for the chemical treatment.
- Eco-friendly leather cleaning products by Prochem are applied to your sofa by our technician. These chemicals allow for total disinfection with no side effects to your family or your furniture. Our bacteria, smell and stain removal products will return your sofa to its best possible condition.
- Once the products have done their work, they are wiped off by the technician with clean cotton cloths. ProLux professionals leave no chemical residues on your furniture, despite the harmlessness of the products.
- The final step of our cleaning process is to apply cream and oil conditioners to your leather sofa. These special solutions will restore your upholstery's original shine and make it soft and elastic again. By conditioning your furniture, we effectively prolong its service life.
London's Top Quality Leather Upholstery Cleaning Services
All over London, ProLux professionals perform top quality leather upholstery cleaning services. Our highly mobile teams have perfect coverage, and we even cover areas partially external to London. Some of our loyal commercial and residential clients are located in Twickenham, Croydon, Islington, Wembley, Romford, Uxbridge and more.
Regardless of where you reside, our cleaners are here to help maintain your expensive living room set. We offer the best quality leather sofa cleaning services you can find. We want to make sure our clients' sofas look great without breaking the bank.
Aside from leather sofa cleaning, we provide other professional services as well, all available 24/7. You can order carpet cleaning, mattress cleaning and rug cleaning services by our company. Call our customer service centres at a convenient time to book deep cleaning for your whole London property.
Frequently Asked Questions for Leather Sofa Cleaning
It is highly advised to wait for a few hours before sitting down on your leather sofa. That has nothing to do with harm, as our products are safe for you and for the sofa itself. It's simply the matter of not getting your clothes stained by the conditioners if you sit down before they've been absorbed by the material. They will require some time to do so, which may vary based on your specific type of leather.
The average price for a leather sofa is around £70 for a 3-seater straight sofa. Same as fabric sofas, the cost always depends on how many people the sofa can seat. We clean your leather safely and leave it properly disinfected, with all dirt and bacteria removed. For the best prices for your leather furniture, do not hesitate to contact us on 020 3318 6387. We work 7 days a week, inclusive of bank holidays.
Before cleaning leather upholstery, we perform a patch test on a small, inconspicuous area of the leather. This will help us understand if it has been re-dyed, and if it is suitable for the cleaning method.
Then, the sofa is hoovered and gently scrubbed with a soft brush. Afterwards, we treat the leather manually, using eco-friendly Prochem leather cleaning products, applied via sponge.
Once the cleaning is finished, we apply two types of conditioners to the leather, in order to make it shiny, more elastic, and extend its service life.
Yes, we can clean aniline leather, plus all other types of leather material. Normally, leather is cleaned by hand, using eco-friendly products, special leather treatments, and application of conditioners is also included. Our expert on site will choose the most suitable way to clean your leather once he inspects it.
Our Clients Say it Best
Lyubo was fantastic! On time, polite and got straight to the point. The office staff was also really responsive and flexible. I highly recommend them!
Great and friendly service by ProLux! My leather settee hasn’t looked this good since the day I bought it, thank you!
Our leather sofas are just 2 years old, but thanks to our messy grandchildren they were full of stains. Chris was the technician appointed to clean for us and we’re really happy to have met him. Wonderful person and professional who did a great job of bringing back our sofas to their original white colour!
Need Your Leather Sofas Cleaned?
- Certified and Insured Cleaners
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions
- Most Affordable Prices
Contact Us on the Number Below for a Free Quotation:
The Number 1 Leather Sofa Cleaning Company in London and the Vicinity – Available 7 Days a Week for You!