Benefits of Steam Carpet Cleaning St Albans
ProLux Cleaning is a reliable carpet cleaning St Albans based company, with more than 15 years experience in this business. We work 7 days a week/ 24 hours a day, inclusive of bank holidays. Each member of our team of expert cleaners is carefully selected with great experience and good reputation. We work with the most capable professional cleaners in St Albans!
WE ARE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANERS
A beautiful and well-groomed carpet is certainly one of the main decorations of any interior, bringing to the house the desired comfort, warmth and comfort. But like any other beautiful thing, home carpets require both proper maintenance and timely care. It is known that even a home carpet eventually accumulates dust, fine dirt, as well as bacteria and insects that are not safe for health. All this is far, unfortunately, not the best way to affect the environmental situation of a residential or office space.
To solve this problem professional carpet cleaning St Albans will help - an effective way of caring for the interior that pleases you every day. Professional cleaning of carpets and area rugs is distinguished from home cleaning with a usual vacuum cleaner. So, deep dry and steam cleaning of carpets is made with the help of special equipment and ecologically safe (certified) detergents. And as a result you get a completely clean and updated carpet that will again decorate your house and provide a new level of comfort!
ProLux Cleaning provides services for carpet cleaning St Albans at a high professional level. Steam and dry cleaning of the carpet made by the specialists of the company will ensure the freshness and beauty of your product, as well as extend its service life.
BEST CARPET CLEANING IN ST ALBANS PRICES
|Carpet Steam Cleaning
|Staircase /max 16 steps/ + landing
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning
||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.
ADVANTAGES OF STEAM CARPET CLEANING
1. Due to the fact that the dry steam contains less than 5% water, the steam cleaner can process a variety of surfaces and objects, including those that are not suitable for water purification. Steam cleaning provides much faster drying of surfaces, compared to traditional methods of wet cleaning.
2. Using steam cleaners will allow you to reduce, and in some cases even completely remove all contamination and stains from your carpet, refrain from using detergents, which will significantly save your money.
3. By using a steam cleaner you save water, since more than 1500 liters of dry saturated steam is formed from a liter of water. For example, in order to wash the car requires at least 100 liters of water, whereas with a steam cleaner only 2 liters!
4. Saving time is also an important advantage of steam carpet cleaning St Albans. For example, it takes at least 2.5 hours for washing one standard carpet, depending on the contamination, whereas for cleaning the same carpet with steam, you will spend no more than 30 minutes, with the minimum amount of used water and without the use of chemical detergents.
5. When you do not use chemical detergents as much as possible while cleaning any surfaces, you significantly prolong their service life.
6. Steam carpet cleaning St Albans is very effective for removing fat-based contaminants. Cleaning with steam is the most optimal way for degreasing surfaces.
7. High temperature of the steam allows not only cleaning, but also simultaneously disinfecting almost any surface. Most microbes and viruses die at a temperature of already 100 ° C. This method of disinfection, unlike most other methods, does not lead to bacterial resistance - microorganisms can not develop immunity to temperature effects.
8. The effect of dry saturated steam is the most effective method for solving such problems as the destruction of dust mites-saprophytes, bed bugs and various allergens.
9. Steam carpet cleaning St Albans provides the highest quality results. You will be surprised how much dirt departs from surfaces that were previously cleaned by other methods, when exposed to steam
DRY CARPET CLEANING – PERIODICITY AND COST
Deep cleaning of carpets and upholstered furniture, both home and office, should be made at least 2 times a year. For office pieces of furniture and carpets, cleaning should be carried out once a month, due to greater terrain, and therefore a faster process of contamination.
The cost of dry cleaning of carpets is calculated based on the surface area, degree of contamination, type of material and the overall complexity of the cleaning work. In practice, there are cases when, due to the poor quality of carpet or coating production, even for the current specialists it is difficult to guarantee 100% restoration of the carpeted flooring.
CARPET CLEANING ST ALBANS. WHY SHOULD YOU ENTRUST CLEANING THE CARPET TO PROFESSIONALS?
Deep carpet cleaning is carried out by specialists with professional equipment. In addition, the use of modern detergents allows them to accomplish perfect results in deep cleaning, and to follow the guaranteed removal of deeply ingrained dust, grape, and microbes. Deep cleaning of carpets provides an ideal result due to the removal of contaminants from all layers of the coating. In each service our carpet cleaners rely on the high quality Prochem products.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ProLux Cleaning?
We work according to your schedule
We use high-quality hypoallergenic detergents
The carpets are cleaned thoroughly; all the members of our team are trained to cope with carpet problems
Short notice is not a problem
Free stain removal
No hidden charges, excluding parking and congestion
Free stain removal
Lowest prices in London
Free, no obligation quotation – online, phone or in person