Are you searching for expert carpet cleaners?
ProLux is a well established professional carpet cleaning company in Catford with many years of experience. In all carpet cleaning jobs, we make use of commercial machines and high quality eco-friendly cleaning solutions! We are the local's first choice for steam cleaning services since 2006.
Our carpet cleaners are fully insured and certified professionals. They are able to treat natural and synthetic materials alike, and are the solution for your stain removal needs.
Eco-friendly Carpet Cleaning Services
Many carpet cleaning associations, such as WoolSafe, highly recommend deep cleaning your carpets every once in a while. For homes with pets or children, consider steam cleaning services even more frequently. The three main advantages to hot water extraction carpet cleaning are:
- Smell and stain removal
- Extraction of allergens (pet hair, dust mites, etc.)
- 100% disinfection (removal of bacteria and germs)
ProLux is a proud partner of the most renowned manufacturer of carpet cleaning products - ProChem. Their cleaning solutions are eco-friendly and completely harmless to people and pets of all ages. We use their "Green Line" of products, which are also safe for people with allergic conditions, and even pregnant women.
To achieve the best possible results from each and every cleaning session, we use the latest steam cleaning equipment. These powerful machines have a variety of temperature and pressure settings. They're also perfectly suitable for rug cleaning, as well as upholstery cleaning.
See Our Amazing Carpet Cleaning Results
Call us for a Free Estimate
The Number 1 Carpet Cleaning Company in Catford
Steam Carpet Cleaning Catford
Steam carpet cleaning in Catford SE6 is the key to having a brand-new look for your carpets. The cleaning method also significantly improves the overall air quality, by removing small dust particles stuck deeply inside the carpet fibres. Needless to say, it's also the best way to deal with stains, marks and smells from your carpets and rugs.
If you have not cleaned your carpets in a while, and the dog has made them a sight to look at, don't fret. Contact ProLux and we'll make your troubles go away faster than they happened. We work around the clock for your convenience, and know how to give your carpet the care it deserves.
Every steam extraction cleaning service in Catford SE6 has several important stages.
- We will firstly assess the carpet type, and pinpoint the obvious and not so obvious stains and marks. We will also ask you about the origin of the issues and the amount of time they were on the carpet. It's essential to mention as well if you have attempted to remove said problems, and with what.
- Once all the above is established, your carpet cleaner in Catford will hoover the carpet surface. It's absolutely vital for the dirt, dust and debris to be extracted prior the steam cleaning service. If any dirt particles do remain, they will later be dissolved by the high pressure steam extractor.
- The last step before deep steam cleaning is the application of pre-spray. This ProChem cleaning product will allow us to achieve the best possible stain removal results. It generally takes no more than 5-10 minutes for it to react with the most soiled areas on your carpet.
- Now, under very high pressure, hot water will be sprayed deep into the carpet fibres. Simultaneously, the machine also extracts most of the moisture into its dirty tank. Stains, smells and marks, as well as any remaining dirt particles, are removed from your carpet. Bacteria treatment is also applied in order to leave the carpet disinfected.
- Depending on the customer's request, Stain Protection spray is applied to the carpet surface. The protective layer over your carpet stays there for roughly a year, and helps prevent future staining. Any spillages which happen from now on will be easier to remove, and the carpet service life will also be prolonged.
- At this point, all that's left is to wait for the carpet to dry out, and this must happen naturally. Ventilate well for a couple of hours, or simply turn on the heating.
DRY CARPET CLEANING CATFORD
Dry cleaning is the second most popular cleaning method for carpets and rugs. It makes use of strong detergents and a minimal amount of water. The main advantage to dry carpet cleaning is the ability to use the carpet straight after the cleaning process.
Top Rated Technicians
As confirmed by our satisfied clients
Contact Us on the Number Below for a Free Quotation:
The Number 1 Local Carpet Cleaning Company in Catford and the Vicinity – Available 7 Days a Week for You!
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost in Catford?
|Living room||from £30|
|Staircase (maximum 16 steps)||£25|
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.|
Frequently Asked Questions
The price provided is based on the number of rooms in question, their sizes and the overall condition of the carpet.
Our technician is a single person, and he is able to move any lighter objects in the room (a coffee table, a chair, etc.). As far as heavier furniture is concerned (sofas, wardrobes and beds), we generally clean around, however, we are always happy to assist if cleaning underneath said items is required.
The time needed depends on the areas to be cleaned and mostly on the condition. If it's an end of tenancy cleaning, for example, the job would like take more due to built-up stains. On the other hand, carpets which get cleaned more frequently do not require as much time spent on them.
It is highly recommended to order deep cleaning of your home carpets at least once every 6 months. For commercial carpeted areas, it is advisory to get them cleaned at least once per season. This frequency may be lower if you take advantage of the incredible after-care Stain Protection service.
Our Clients Say it Best
Bobbi was determined to leave my carpets spotless and to my surprise he did just that! I honestly had forgotten what colour my carpets were, but thanks to ProLux that’s not the case any more. Excellent job!
ProLux were recommended to me and I desperately needed my carpets done, so I called and they came in on the next day. The job was done very thoroughly, they explained what they were doing and did an overall fantastic job on my bedrooms and stairs. I will also recommend them to anyone in need of getting their carpets done.
Two bedrooms and a lounge cleaned by Mitko – a hard-working chap who went above and beyond to make me a happy customer. Great job by the fantastic lad, who managed to remove stains from tea like they were nothing. He was in and out in an hour, very polite and I would definitely recommend him and ProLux.
NEED YOUR CARPETS CLEANED?
- Certified and Insured Cleaners
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions
- Most Affordable Prices
- Local Carpet Cleaners