Carpet Cleaning Loughton
Quality carpet cleaning at reasonable prices
The carpet cleaning Loughton sector is where ProLux carpet cleaning company has been successfully operating for over 11 years. We carry out high-quality steam extraction cleaning with the use of eco-friendly cleaning products. Our professional cleaners have many years of experience, certificates and insurance. They are capable of removing stains and all other carpet issues with powerful hot water extraction machines.
Reasons to call professional carpet cleaners:
- Highly-trained, insured and certified cleaners
- Hot water extraction cleaning is done with powerful carpet cleaning machines
- All cleaning solutions are eco-friendly
- 5* customer service centres open 24/7
Carpet cleaning services by ProLux include:
ProLux is a professional cleaning company in Loughton with a focus on customer satisfaction and retention. We equally value commercial customers, as well as residential ones. Get in touch with us today, and become a part of the ever-growing ProLux family!
Professional carpet cleaning Loughton
Our professional cleaners have attended many courses on carpet cleaning services. They are trained in the use of hot water extraction machines and how to treat all types of carpet fibres. The cleaning equipment we use is of the highest calibre, letting us restore the carpet's original look. Prochem's harmless cleaning products are excellent at disinfection and removal of odours and stains.
The cleaning machines used by ProLux professionals are made by Ashbys, a leader in the cleaning industry. The gear used by our carpet cleaners in Loughton IG10 has the power to remove stains and odours with 99% efficiency. All physically removable issues will be extracted from your carpet by our deep cleaning session.
ProLux Cleaning Loughton: Where quality and affordability meet
Today, many organizations providing steam carpet cleaning services are represented on the market. While searching for expert carpet and upholstery cleaning in Loughton, you will come to us due to our customer satisfaction rate. Our loyal customers receive special discounts for each cleaning procedure. You can benefit from our incredible offers by just visiting our website or giving us a call!
A family-run company with an individual approach to each customer
ProLux is a company willing to work with every customer individually in order to best meet their requirements and expectations from the cleaning. We ensure your carpet is treated in the best way possible utilising the most suitable steam cleaning techniques and products. We will not be happy until you are, and this can be proved by the countless positive online reviews we have gathered over the past decade and counting.
Steam carpet cleaning
The process of steam carpet cleaning method can be divided into several stages:
- Before the beginning of the work, our professional carpet cleaners perform a visual inspection;
- They select the water temperature and pressure suitable for the carpet, and the necessary detergents;
- The carpet is pre treated with a stain solvent which dissolves the issues present;
- With the help of a vacuum cleaner, dust and crumbs are hoovered out of the carpet;
- Using a steam extraction machine, our experts clean your carpets. We extract the germs and remove stains, and it remains only slightly damp;
- Our experts apply stain removers and deodorizers, as well as bacteria treatments during every carpet cleaning service. We can also apply a stain protection product to make your carpets more resistant to new stains.
Effective and recommended: Hot water extraction cleaning for your carpets
During the steam extraction carpet cleaning, mould spores and other germs are extracted, leaving the carpets fully disinfected. We also add that hot water extraction cleaning is the most effective way to remove stains and smells from your carpets. It is also highly recommended by carpet manufacturers, and should be used once every 3 to 6 months. Please note that you should call us once every 2-3 months instead if you have pets or children.
As mentioned above, the carpets remain a bit wet after the cleaning service is over. To finish the drying process, simple instructions need to be followed by every customer of our professional company. Simply open the windows and use the heating in the respective rooms until the carpets are dry.
Free quotes and expert advice: Contact ProLux carpet cleaning today
Our award-winning customer service teams are available 24/7. The friendly office assistants will be happy to answer your questions related to our hot water extraction carpet cleaning services. Whether it's about the cleaning method, specific stains or drying time, we are always here to assist you. Contact us now on 020 3318 6387 to receive a free quote for carpet cleaning in London.
From chaos to clarity
Advantages of steam extraction deep cleaning:
- High water temperature and pressure ensures the most effective removal of unpleasant odours and stubborn stains
- Natural cleaning products, certified child and pet friendly with no side effects for your peace of mind
- Multiple settings of the machine let us deep clean natural and artificial carpets in domestic and commercial properties
- Powerful hot water extraction cleaning machines allow us to achieve the highest standard of deep cleaning and disinfection
What is the purpose of steam cleaning in general?
- Disinfection of carpets and upholstery via extraction of germs and allergens
- Removal of complex and hard-to-reach contaminants from carpets and rugs
- Removal of stains and odours of any source
Dry carpet cleaning
Owners of sisal carpet are advised by professional carpet cleaners to look for dry cleaning services. Sisal carpet fibres are simply not suited to water cleaning, and require a more delicate approach.
Carpet cleaning near Loughton
Our mobile cleaning teams have impressive coverage of the Loughton IG10 district. We also work in the rest of East London, throughout Chingford, Woodford, Chigwell, Epping Forest, Cheshunt and many more.
If you want someone to do a great job on your carpets, give ProLux a call! Our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to assist you!