Carpet Cleaning Chesham
ProLux is a Chesham based professional carpet cleaning with many years of experience in the cleaning industry. We offer hot water extraction cleaning services suitable for all types of carpets and upholstery. With us, your carpet colours will be revived, stains will be removed, and bacteria and germs - gone.
why choose prolux cleaning services?
ProLux always aims at 100% customer satisfaction, and we will not settle for less. Our carpet cleaners in Chesham are long experienced, fully insured and certified cleaning experts. We are trained and prepared to deal with all kinds of stains and marks - coffee, wine, tea, chocolate and others.
The carpet cleaning services which we provide with are carried out using the latest steam cleaning equipment. These powerful machines can be regulated in terms of water temperature and pressure. This allows to be able to clean durable synthetic fabrics as well as delicate natural materials.
Moreover, our cleaning solutions are completely eco-friendly and harmless to people and pets alike. They're provided by the most established manufacturer of professional cleaning products - ProChem. All their cleaning detergents are WoolSafe approved, and are the number 1 choice of most carpet cleaning experts.
Our customer service team is available 24/7, every day of the year. Call us today, and receive your free quote for your first professional cleaning with ProLux!
steam carpet cleaning chesham
Steam cleaning by ProLux consists of a few important steps.
1. Firstly, we will determine the carpet type and assess the level of pollution. Based on what is established, our carpet cleaner will select the most appropriate water temperature and pressure settings.
2. The carpet will then be hoovered in order to remove the excessive dirt and dust. Some dirt particles inevitably will remain, but they will later be broken down by our high pressure steamer.
3. Next is the application of an eco-friendly pre-spray product which enables optimal stain removal results. It generally takes around 5-10 minutes for the spray to chemically react with the stains. While the technician waits, he will fill up his steam machine with water, which needs to get heated up to 90 °C.
4. Then, under very high pressure, the already heated water is sprayed deep into the carpet fibres. Old stains are dissolved, all traces of germs and bacteria - gone, and the best possible condition of the carpet is reached. About 95% of the moisture is extracted into the machine's dirty tank, leaving the carpet to dry.
5. At this point, our representative will offer you Stain Protection spray to help prevent future staining. The protective layer stays there for about a year, depending on traffic, and makes the task of cleaning carpets easier for you.
6. What you need to do after our cleaner departs is simply to ventilate or turn on the heating. On average, it takes around 2-4 hours for the carpet to dry out naturally, but it does depend on the humidity percentage in the air.
dry carpet cleaning chesham
Dry cleaning is alternative professional carpet cleaning method to steam cleaning. The main advantage to dry carpet cleaning is the ability to walk over the carpet directly after the cleaning process.
CARPET CLEANING chesham PRICES
|Carpet Steam Cleaning
|Staircase /max 16 steps/ + landing
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning
||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.