Upholstery Cleaning Dulwich
Experience the Best: Professional Upholstery Cleaning in Dulwich by ProLux
Upholstery cleaning company ProLux provides professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services in Dulwich SE21 and East Dulwich SE22. We offer the most efficient cleaning method for carpet, rug and sofa material, known as hot water extraction. It takes place with the use of an industrial steam cleaning machine, suitable for all types of fabric.
In our deep cleaning services, the chemicals used are environmentally friendly, safe for children and pets. The sofa and carpet cleaners performing them have certificates, insurance and many years of experience. They know how to achieve fantastic results in every sofa and carpet cleaning service. Contact our customer service centres on 020 3318 6387 for a free quote and availability today.
Reasons to schedule an appointment with a professional upholstery cleaning company
- Industrial steam extraction equipment
- Fully insured, highly trained and certified technicians
- Eco-friendly cleaning solutions
- Available 7 days a week, including bank holidays
Reliable Upholstery Cleaning Experts You Can Trust
Expert care for synthetic and delicate fabrics
Our team of professional upholstery cleaners are fully equipped and trained to care for your artificial, natural and velvet sofas. Each company worker has over 5 years of experience, and most of our group are founding members. They all have the necessary knowledge to remove stains and odours from all kinds of upholstered furniture.
The best equipment on the market
ProLux technicians are equipped with the latest generation of hot water extraction cleaning machines. The gear has multiple modes of water pressure, temperature and amount, which are all adjustable by the cleaner. Thanks to this feature, we are confident in exceeding your expectations in every cleaning session. If the sofa material requires it, we can use minimal amounts of water, making the service resemble dry cleaning.
Safe and effective solutions
During the cleaning service, we apply the most harmless and eco-friendly Prochem cleaning products. The UK manufacturer is our only choice for cleaning solutions, as their products have been tested for decades. The chemicals are certified 100% harmless to adults, pets and children, and do not cause any allergic reactions.
The steam extraction cleaning process in four simple steps:
- Inspection of the upholstery by our cleaning expert, so as to discern the most suitable cleaning approach.
- Hoovering of the furniture in all its reachable fabric areas with an industrial vacuum cleaner. This step is crucial, as the removal of dust and surface debris enables use of the steam machine.
- The furniture is pre-treated with a special eco-friendly stain solvent by our technician. The product is left to sit for a few minutes after being applied, and is then extracted.
- The hot water extraction equipment sprays heated water under pressure within the fabric material. It will reach the deepest embedded dirt and extract it immediately. Approximately 90% of the total water amount is also removed in this way.
Types of upholstery we clean in Dulwich on a daily basis:
- straight and corner sofas
- armchairs, wing back chairs, high back chairs
- curved sofas and sofa beds
- chaise lounges and pouffes
- footstools and ottomans
- cuddle chairs and love seats
- dining chairs, office chairs and gaming chairs
- headboards and upholstered beds
Extensive coverage of all South London areas: Get in touch for a free quote!
Aside from being local to Dulwich, our technicians have perfect coverage of all South London districts. We have numerous residential and commercial clients in Crystal Palace, Catford, Clapham, Croydon, Brixton, Streatham, Lewisham and more. For a full list of covered areas and a free quote, contact our customer support assistants on 020 3318 6387.
Let's make it happen! Get in touch today!
Upholstery Cleaning Prices in Dulwich
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all steam cleaning procedures are performed in situ. All that we require is access to electricity and water. We have a 30-metre-long extension for the power, which only needs a normal socket. And for water, we only need a normal sink to fill up a few buckets of water for the machine to heat on its own.
If the customer is unable to provide free of charge parking or a parking permit, and paid parking charges apply, they are separately added to your quote. We will never fail to inform a customer when this is the case. We will also never charge any customer for something we do not need to use, as in, when the job is estimated to take about one hour, you won't pay for three hours of parking, but just the time our expert needs to perform the cleaning.
Yes, we know how to clean all types of velvet. There are many of them, and they all look mostly the same. In all cases, they are cleaned with lower water temperature and pressure than the normal synthetics, as their luxury material requires a delicate approach. In some cases, there may be a lower total amount of water used to clean the velvet. Be certain that our certified and insured specialists know exactly how to leave your velvet as clean as it can be, completely disinfected and refreshed.
ProLux Cleaning does have Public Liability Insurance and is also a certified member of The WoolSafe Organisation. All technicians are also insured, and have certificates from many carpet cleaning associations.