Upholstery Cleaning Sutton
ProLux: Sutton's Premier Upholstery Cleaning Experts
ProLux is a Sutton based professional upholstery cleaning company specialized in hot water extraction cleaning services. Our staff consists of fully insured, certified and highly trained technicians. They deliver top quality upholstery cleaning services at the most affordable prices in Sutton.
Unmatched steam cleaning services - Available 24/7
Using powerful steam cleaning machines and eco-friendly cleaning solutions, our experts perform sofa and carpet cleaning of the highest standards. The steam extraction method is the most efficient at stain removal and disinfection. You have the opportunity to order deep cleaning services 7 days a week. Call us today on 020 3318 6387 to receive a free quote and availability.
Benefits of choosing a professional sofa cleaning company
- Certified and insured cleaning specialists with years of experience
- Industrial hot water extraction equipment
- Child and pet friendly chemicals
- Award-winning customer service teams
- Your best chances of smell and stain removal
How often should you hire a sofa cleaning company? Expert Insights
If you don't know how to clean your upholstery, it is highly recommended to look into professional services. Experts advise choosing a sofa cleaning company once every 6 to 12 months, depending on the sofa traffic. For large families with pets, and for office furniture, the suggested frequency is at least once every 3 months.
ProLux: Experience, Expertise, and Eco-Friendly Upholstery Cleaning Services
Skilled and experienced cleaners
Our professional sofa cleaners have many years of experience in the cleaning industry. Some of them have been with us since the start of the company in 2006. They have also undergone dozens of training courses to further sharpen their cleaning skill set.
Versatile steam cleaning equipment
Commercial hot water extraction machines are used during all ProLux cleaning services for sofas, armchairs and dining chairs. These machines work under different settings for water heat, amount and pressure, determined individually for each piece of furniture. We can heat the water up to 90° for sturdy synthetics, and cool it down to below 40° for delicate naturals.
Guaranteed stain removal
These flexible settings also allow for endless cleaning possibilities and 100% customer satisfaction from our cleaning services. ProLux experts know what needs to be done to remove all manner of stains from your sofas, carpets and mattresses. Drinks like tea and red wine, as well as food spillages are not a problem with our company's skill and experience.
Safe cleaning products
All services include the use of special chemicals manufactured by Prochem, a leader on the UK market. These cleaning solutions are hand-picked to be the most green and harmless products available. They are 100% safe for use in the presence of children and pets, and cause zero side effects to anyone.
We can clean all types of upholstery:
- straight and L-shaped sofas
- armchairs, wing back chairs and high back chairs
- ottomans, pouffes and footstools
- dining chairs and office chairs
Curious about our Upholstery cleaning process? Here's what you need to know
- One of our own trained and certified technicians attends your home or office address when he has been scheduled to. The work always starts with an inspection of the upholstery by the company representative. This check-up will give him the information he needs to administer the most suitable care for your furniture.
- Once inspected, the furniture is hoovered with a commercial vacuum cleaner in all its reachable areas. This will prepare it for the use of the steam machine by ridding it of dust and debris.
- The sofas and armchairs will be pre-treated with a special thinning solvent chemical. This product is eco-friendly and will be removed once it has served its purpose.
- The steam extraction machine will spray heated water under pressure in your sofa fabric, reaching the deepest dirt. It will then extract most of the water amount used during the cleaning process.
- Environmentally friendly bacteria, odour and stain removal products will be applied to all issues. They will also be removed via the machine, leaving no residues in the furniture.
- Once the cleaning is complete, the upholstery will need to dry out naturally. It will need approximately between 6 and 12 hours, which may vary based on its material and current state.
Convenient availability for sofa cleaning in Sutton and beyond
ProLux is an incredibly mobile cleaning company with perfect coverage of Sutton and the rest of South London. Notable areas we have many satisfied customers from are Surbiton, Twickenham, Kingston upon Thames, Mitcham, Croydon, Purley and more. If you are unsure whether we cover your district, you can contact our customer support centres on 020 3318 6387. We work 7 days a week, so there is always someone available to assist you in your cleaning needs.
Let's make it happen! Get in touch today!
Upholstery Cleaning Prices in Sutton
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all steam cleaning procedures are performed in situ. All that we require is access to electricity and water. We have a 30-metre-long extension for the power, which only needs a normal socket. And for water, we only need a normal sink to fill up a few buckets of water for the machine to heat on its own.
If the customer is unable to provide free of charge parking or a parking permit, and paid parking charges apply, they are separately added to your quote. We will never fail to inform a customer when this is the case. We will also never charge any customer for something we do not need to use, as in, when the job is estimated to take about one hour, you won't pay for three hours of parking, but just the time our expert needs to perform the cleaning.
Yes, we know how to clean all types of velvet. There are many of them, and they all look mostly the same. In all cases, they are cleaned with lower water temperature and pressure than the normal synthetics, as their luxury material requires a delicate approach. In some cases, there may be a lower total amount of water used to clean the velvet. Be certain that our certified and insured specialists know exactly how to leave your velvet as clean as it can be, completely disinfected and refreshed.
ProLux Cleaning does have Public Liability Insurance and is also a certified member of The WoolSafe Organisation. All technicians are also insured, and have certificates from many carpet cleaning associations.