Looking to have your carpets cleaned?
When it comes to transforming the look of your home or office, cleaning your carpets professionally is a great start. ProLux is the leading provider of professional carpet cleaning services in Westminster, working with experienced technicians and eco-friendly cleaning solutions. With our cleaning company, 100% customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
Over time, we've assisted numerous households and businesses in the area, and dealt with various issues over carpets. Furthermore, ProLux Westminster carpet cleaners are fully mobile and have perfect coverage of all Central London areas. Recently, we've received a great demand of inquires all over Lambeth, Millbank, Belgravia, St. James’s, Waterloo, Vauxhall and many more.
PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING WESTMINSTER
The world-renowned hot water extraction cleaning method is our technique of choice when it comes to cleaning carpets and rugs. It's carried out with commercial steam cleaning machines, plain tap water and high quality solutions by ProChem. When performed by experts, it becomes the most efficient way to remove stains, unpleasant odours and allergens (dust mites, mould, etc.).
Are you now wondering how frequently you should deeply clean your carpets at home?
All experts can agree - professional carpet and rug cleaning should be carried out at least once or twice a year. Families with babies or pets, however, must consider deep cleaning services even more often. The more crowded it is at home, the faster your carpet will soil.
If you're wondering how much would carpet cleaning cost for your home, contact our customer service team today! They'll be more than happy to answer any of your questions and provide you with a free quote.
See Our Amazing Carpet Cleaning Results
Call us for a Free Estimate
The Number 1 Carpet Cleaning Company in Westminster
STEAM CARPET CLEANING WESTMINSTER
The simple act of cleaning a carpet or a rug can be a complex task. Household remedies could potentially harm the fabric, and are not as efficient in stain removal. This is why you should instead opt for professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services.
What follows is a rundown of our steam extraction cleaning process:
- Assuming it has been requested, Stain Protection spray is applied to prevent emergence of new stains and marks. The product is child and pet-friendly, and it also allows for better results to be achieved with professional cleaning.
- If any stains do remain, they are further treated by hand, with a soft brush and special cleaning solutions.
- Once the water reaches optimal for the respective carpet temperature, it's sprayed deep into the fibres with high pressure. Concurrently, the dirty water is sucked out into the machine's dirty tank (our equipment has a dual tank system).
- Then, we apply a pre-treatment spray over it, which allows us to achieve better stain removal results. About 5 to 10 minutes need to pass for the product to fully react with the most soiled areas. During this time, our technician loads his machine with water.
- The next step is to hoover the carpet so that the surface dirt, dust, hair and crumbs are removed.
- Our representative is firstly going to examine the carpet and determine its type and level of pollution. He locates the problems over it, and selects the most suitable machine settings for the cleaning.
On average, drying takes between 1 and 3 hours, depending on the initial carpet condition and the carpet properties. To speed the process up, aerate well or heat up the rooms for the time being.
DRY CLEANING WESTMINSTER
Dry carpet cleaning is a great alternative to the famous hot water extraction method. It's, however, only recommended for certain natural fibre carpets and rugs (sisal weave). The biggest advantage it has over steam cleaning is the ability to use the carper straight after the process.
Top Rated Technicians
As confirmed by our satisfied clients
Contact Us on the Number Below for a Free Quotation:
The Number 1 Carpet Cleaning Company in Westminster and the Vicinity – Available 7 Days a Week for You!
|Living room||from £30|
|Staircase (maximum 16 steps)||£25|
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.|
NEED YOUR CARPETS CLEANED?
- Certified and Insured Cleaners
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions
- Most Affordable Prices
Check Our Top Blog Posts