Are you searching for the best care for your carpet?
ProLux is the leading provider of professional carpet cleaning services in Paddington W2 since 2006. Our hot water extraction method is suitable of all types of carpets and rugs (natural and synthetic). Moreover, it's the best stain removal method on the market, efficient in taking out even the most stubborn stains.
To deep clean your carpet, we use industrial grade cleaning equipment and high quality eco-friendly products. These professional tools allow us to consistently the best possible results from each carpet cleaning session. Additionally, all jobs are performed by fully insured and certified veterans of the cleaning industry. They have a minimum of 6 years of experience professionally cleaning carpets, and have tackled problems of various origins and age.
5 benefits of choosing prolux
- The most experienced provider of deep carpet cleaning services in the area
- Use of commercial steam extractors
- 100% eco-friendly products, harmless to children and pets
- 5-star customer service team
- Available for same-day emergency cleaning services, with no hidden fees
Apart from being available every day of the year, our company also has complete coverage of all West London areas. We have thousands of regular customers all over Mayfair, Notting Hill, Kensington, Maida Vale, Fitzrovia, Marylebone, Kilburn, Belgravia, Chelsea, Lisson Grove and many more. Regardless of where you are or when you need us, there's always a ProLux professional cleaner ready to assist you.
Additional services which we can provide you with include rug cleaning, tenancy cleaning and upholstery cleaning. Special offers await those willing to schedule a combined cleaning service (carpet and sofa). To find out more, submit a free quote through our website, or call our 24/7 customer support members!
See Our Amazing Carpet Cleaning Results
Call us for a Free Estimate
The Number 1 Carpet Cleaning Company in Paddington
STEAM CLEANING IN PADDINGTON W2
All steam cleaning services by ProLux are performed in the following way:
- Assessment of the carpet type and location of the obvious and not so obvious stains and marks. Based on what we find out, the correct pressure and water temperature settings will be selected.
- Hoovering of the carpet, in order to remove the dust and dirt bits stuck in between the carpet fibres. Then, the carpet will be pre-sprayed with a product which allows us to remove stains more easily.
- Hot water extraction cleaning using a powerful steam extractor machine. Water is sprayed under high pressure deeply inside, and immediately sucked out, removing stains, bacteria and allergens (mould, dust mites).
- Application of Stain Protection to help prevent future stains and marks. Assuming it was previously requested, a layer of spray is applied to keep the carpet colours fresh for the following year.
- The drying of the carpet usually takes a couple of hours, depending on the initial carpet condition and the humidity percentage. Ventilate the property or turn on the heating to speed this process up.
Regular domestic cleaning with a hoover isn't enough to maintain the good condition of your carpets. Consider using steam cleaning services once or twice a year, most experts recommend. For homes with pets or babies, the recommended frequency is doubled.
dry carpet cleaning paddington
Dry cleaning is performed with the help of high quality carpet cleaning detergents and a minimal amount of moisture. It's only suitable for certain types of natural fibres carpets, most notably sisal. The main advantage to dry cleaning is the ability to use the carpet straight after the cleaning process.
Top Rated Technicians
As confirmed by our satisfied clients
Contact Us on the Number Below for a Free Quotation:
The Number 1 Local Carpet Cleaning Company in Paddington and the Vicinity – Available 7 Days a Week for You!
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost in Paddington?
|Living room||from £30|
|Staircase (maximum 16 steps)||£25|
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.|
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a team of fully mobile technicians, able to arrive at your doorstep within the same day should an accident occur. Our cleaners work every single day, and appointments on weekends or bank holidays are not extra charged. Don’t hesitate to contact our customer support centres, which are also open 7 days a week.
The average drying time for carpets after steam cleaning is between 2 and 5 hours. We recommend ventilating or heating the rooms for as long as it’s necessary.
We use the most effective method for stain removal, known as hot water extraction. One of our experienced specialists will use a high-powered machine and safe cleaning products on your fabric flooring. It will be left fully disinfected and refreshed, free from all dirt and germs. In most cases, stains will be completely removed, but for old stains or ones attempted by someone else, we cannot guarantee removal.
NEED YOUR CARPETS CLEANED?
- Certified and Insured Cleaners
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions
- Most Affordable Prices
- Local Carpet Cleaners
Check Our Top Blog Posts