Do you need the best possible care for your carpets?
ProLux carpet cleaning company is the leading provider of deep cleaning services for carpets and rugs in Knightsbridge SW1. Since 2006, we've cleaned thousands of residential and commercial properties in the Central-London area. Our carpet cleaning process is eco-friendly and the number 1 solution for all your stain removal needs.
All ProLux Knightsbridge carpet cleaners are fully insured, certified and well-trained veterans of the cleaning industry. They can effectively clean your carpets regardless of how dirty they are, or what type they are (natural or synthetic). The cleaning procedures themselves are performed using industrial steam cleaning equipment of the highest quality. Moreover, our cleaning products are completely harmless to babies and pets.
Apart from carpet cleaning, our technicians are also specialized in rug cleaning, mattress cleaning and tenancy cleaning services. By booking in more than one service at a time, you're obliged to a special discount. Find out more by reaching out, either by phone, email or via live chat - we are always here to assist you.
WHY CHOOSE PROLUX?
- Award-winning customer service team
- Experienced stain removal experts
- Available 7 days a week
- Competitive and affordable prices
- Industrial grade steam extraction machines
- Fast and easy booking process
ProLux carpet cleaning services in Knightsbridge SW1 are a great way to revive the original look of your home carpets. Moreover, hot water extraction cleaning gets rid of allergens (dust mites, mould, etc.), unpleasant odours and even the smallest dust particles. By having your carpets professionally cleaned every once in a while, you can also significantly increase their service life.
We have great coverage of all South London areas: Chelsea, Westminster, Earl’s Court, Belgravia, Kensington, Mayfair, Brompton, Bayswater, Marylebone and more. Our services are available every day of the year, including weekends and Bank Holidays, with no extra fees. To receive a free quote is easy - simply call our customer service team today.
See Our Amazing Carpet Cleaning Results
Call us for a Free Estimate
The Number 1 Carpet Cleaning Company in Knightsbridge
STEAM CARPET CLEANING
- Our representative will firstly examine the state of your carpet and determine its type. Based on what he establishes, he will select the most appropriate water temperature and pressure settings.
- The carpet will then be hoovered in order to remove the surface layer of debris. If some dirt particles do remain, they will later be broken down and extracted by our powerful steam extractor.
- Next is the application of an eco-friendly pre-treatment product in the form of a spray. This cleaning solution allows us to achieve the best possible results from the cleaning in terms of stain removal.
- The next step is the actual steam cleaning process. Hot water, under very high pressure, is sprayed deeply inside your carpet. Old stains and any remaining dirt bits are dissolved and removed. Most of the moisture is extracted, leaving the carpet bacteria free and in its best possible condition.
- Optionally, Stain Protection spray can now be applied to help prevent future staining and marks. The protective layer stays there for roughly a year and is a great way to preserve the pristine condition of your carpet.
- In terms of drying, it takes no more than 2-4 hours. It depends on the humidity and the initial carpet condition. To speed the process up, ventilate well or turn on the heating where the carpets are situated.
Experts highly recommend having your carpets professionally cleaned a couple of times a year. For homes with pets and children, deep cleaning should be considered even more frequently. ProLux provides with special prices for the most regular customers - learn more by contacting a member of our customer service team.
DRY CARPET CLEANING
Dry cleaning utilizes a minimal amount of moisture and powerful carpet cleaning solutions. It's most commonly used on some types of natural fibre carpets, such as sisal. The cleaning method allows for the carpet to be used immediately after completion of the work.
Top Rated Technicians
As confirmed by our satisfied clients
Contact Us on the Number Below for a Free Quotation:
The Number 1 Local Carpet Cleaning Company in Knightsbridge and the Vicinity – Available 7 Days a Week for You!
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost in Knightsbridge?
|Living room||from £30|
|Staircase (maximum 16 steps)||£25|
|Commercial Carpet Cleaning||£1.20 – £2.00 / sq.m.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Steam cleaning, also known as hot water extraction, is the recommended cleaning method by nearly all carpet manufacturers. The only carpet types not suitable for the method are sisal, seagrass, coir, etc. – these materials do not react well to prolonged moisture exposure.
Dry compound cleaning is preferred for carpets which are constantly used, such as big office spaces or hotels, but is ineffective in removing built-up dirt and stubborn stains. Steam cleaning, on the other hand, is suitable for most residential and commercial carpet types, and is also the best smell and stain removal method. Moreover, steam cleaning is even suitable for upholstery, mattress and curtain cleaning.
We leave the carpets nearly dry upon completion. On average, it takes between 2 to 5 hours, depending on the initial carpet condition, the fibre type, and the weather. We suggest keeping the rooms well aired and heated until the carpet is fully dry.
NEED YOUR CARPETS CLEANED?
- Certified and Insured Cleaners
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions
- Most Affordable Prices
- Local Carpet Cleaners
Check Our Top Blog Posts