Upholstery Cleaning Amersham
- Carefully crafted solutions for sofa restoration
- Cleaning delicate fabrics with precision
- Experienced in commercial upholstery cleaning
- Eliminate odours with ease
Our professional cleaners are certified and accredited by:
Expert deep cleaning for upholstery in Amersham
For over 10 years, cleaning company ProLux has been offering professional cleaning services for carpets and upholstery. Our fully insured, certified and highly trained technicians deep clean carpets and soft furnishings 7 days a week. Call us today to understand why we are the most highly recommended cleaning company in Amersham.
The cleaning process involves the use of an industrial hot water extraction machine by our experts. This is the most effective way to perform professional carpet cleaning and sofa cleaning services. During the cleaning, environmentally friendly cleaning solutions are sprayed into the fabric, then extracted via the machine.
5 reasons to choose a professional upholstery cleaning company
- Cleaners with certificates, insurance and many years of experience
- Commercial hot water extraction cleaning equipment
- Chemicals which are safe for children and pets
- Award-winning customer support assistants
- The most efficient stain removal cleaning method
Receive the Care Your Upholstery Needs with ProLux Cleaning Services
Fully trained cleaners with experience
As a cleaning company, we employ some of the most qualified personnel available in Amersham and London. ProLux experts have undergone extensive training, and continue to attend new courses for master cleaners when available. They know how to clean all types of sofa covers, such as artificial, natural or luxury materials.
Harmless and efficient cleaning products by Prochem
During the sofa and carpet cleaning services, our specialists use the latest Prochem branch cleaning products. These detergents have been tested for decades and confirmed 100% safe for children and pets. While harmless, the cleaning solutions are made to be the most effective germ and stain removal chemicals. You can be certain no side effects will be caused, or unpleasant odours will remain, after any ProLux cleaning session.
Industrial-grade steamers for impeccable results
Steam extraction cleaning is a powerful, water-based machine cleaning method, performed by our experts 7 days a week. It is recognised as the number one technique for achieving stain removal and deep disinfection. Germs and dust mites cannot survive the heated water combined with special Prochem products.
As cleaning specialists, we can take proper care of the following types of upholstery for you:
- straight and L-shaped sofas
- armchairs, high back chairs and wing back chairs
- ottomans, pouffes and footstools
- office chairs and dining chairs
From Inspection to Drying: How ProLux Cleaners Clean Your Upholstery?
- A professional representative of ours attends your residential or business property at the allotted time slot. He will begin by performing an inspection of the upholstery he has been sent to clean. The inspection will allow him to discern the most effective way to approach your specific situation.
- Once the inspection concludes, the second phase is to hoover the furniture. This is performed with a commercial vacuum cleaner, which takes care of the dust and surface debris. This step is also known as the steam preparation stage.
- A pre-treatment solvent is sprinkled on the fabric, then it is left to sit for a few minutes. Its purpose is to handle the topmost layer of stains and dirt, and to ease the work of our cleaner. After it has performed its work, it is removed using the steam machine.
- Our expert uses the steam extraction machine to spatter heated water under pressure within the sofa fabric. The pressure and temperature are selected by the technician individually, depending on what the sofa material is.
- All issues will be treated with the appropriate bacteria, odour and stain removers by Prochem. These chemicals are also hand-picked by our specialists to achieve the best condition in every case.
- Once the cleaning concludes, about 90% of the water is extracted into the machine. This takes with it all dirt, germs and chemical residues in the upholstery, leaving it refreshed and disinfected. Afterwards, there is a drying time of approximately 6 to 12 hours, during which airflow and heating need to be observed.
Flexible and reliable: ProLux cleaning services available in Amersham and North London
ProLux cleaners are highly mobile throughout Amersham and North London areas. Some of our satisfied clients reside and work in Beaconsfield, Watford, Rickmansworth, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead and more. To get a full list of covered areas we clean in, contact our customer service assistants on 020 3318 6387.
Let's make it happen! Get in touch today!
Upholstery Cleaning Prices in Amersham
Frequently Asked Questions
There are zero unpleasant odours left by our Prochem cleaning solutions. By design, the chemicals have pleasant aromas of the citrus or otherwise plant variety. Of course, if that's not up to your tastes, or you have allergies/irritable nostrils, you can always discuss with our technician on site, as not all of the products are aromatic (except the deodorisers, where it's a product feature).
The drying process for upholstery varies depending on the type of fabric, how thick it is and the time of the season as well. The average, however, is between 6 and 12 hours, due to our equipment extracting most of the water during the cleaning. You can accelerate the drying process by opening windows, using the heating, and using any fans or dehumidifiers if possible.
Indeed, all products used in our upholstery cleaning procedures are eco-friendly, and completely harmless to children and pets alike. They are hypoallergenic as well, and due to the nature of our cleaning method, there will not be any remaining residues after the cleaning. By choosing ProLux, you choose complete safety for your loved ones, and the highest quality of professional cleaning services money can buy.
The equipment we use to carry out upholstery cleaning services with are commercial hot water extraction machines. They have multiple power and heat settings, making them suitable for all kinds of sofa material. Our technicians have many years of experience in treating all of them, and you can be sure yours will be cleaned to the best of their ability, as many times as the fabric allows.