Any furniture with a fabric surface becomes dirty over time: dust, dirt, grease spots - this is an incomplete list of what can be seen on the carpets, rugs and sofas. Often, to remove complex dirt and stains over carpets and upholstered furniture, special steam cleaning gear is required, which of course is not at hand, because professional carpet cleaning equipment consists of a whole arsenal of machines:
- special washing vacuums
- rotary machines
- carpet cleaning machines
- devices for drying coatings.
Hotels, and private residences all use the method of steam cleaning to thoroughly clean their carpets and upholstery. In order to better grasp how useful this miraculous technique is, let's get to know it better.
The reason for the need of regular cleaning of furniture and carpets are not only dirt, stains, but also dust mites, whose dimensions do not exceed 0.1 mm They form up to 80% of all domestic dust and can cause asthma, eczema, and other similar diseases in people prone to allergic reactions. People may not even suspect the causes of their ailments, and in fact the habitat of mites is just furniture, mattresses and carpets. So if you are wondering ‘’Should I rent a carpet cleaning machine?’’, the answer is definitely yes.
According to foreign experts, after professional cleaning of furniture and carpets, the population of parasites is reduced by 70-80%. And if you neglect cleaning, then only for a week the number of these harmful microorganisms increases by 30%. Therefore, steam cleaning of carpets and upholstered furniture at home is simply necessary, and it is better to do it with the help of professional equipment that will not only reduce labour costs, cleaning time, but also improve its quality.
You may also like: Carpet Cleaning Tools at Home
What is the equipment involved in carpet cleaning?
Carpet cleaning machine not only removes sand and dirt from the base of the carpets, but also "combs" the pile of the coating, making it not only perfectly clean, but also simply flawless. In the process of working, the equipment uses special chemical means to cope with the most complex spots.
Since professional technology is created in accordance with high standards of quality, reliability, and ergonomics, it is possible to use such devices for a long time comfortably, conveniently and effectively.
Steam extraction machines
This technique is performed with industrial machines, which are essentially large and extremely powerful wet hoovers. This equipment for steam cleaning of carpets and upholstered furniture works on this principle:
- Hot water is sprayed under high pressure deep into the carpet fibres
- Simultaneously, 85% of the moisture is extracted into the machine's dirty tank
- Such equipment has a large capacity and productivity, which allows removing any stains and dirt from the carpets.
Commercial dry cleaning machines in shops
In order to understand how appropriate it is to include interior items in dry cleaning, let's look at how different types of equipment are used in institutions providing services in this direction:
- Getting into the laundry, the rug is passed onto the check-in desk. On the table, there is an automatic accurate measurement machine.
- The data is transferred to a computer connected to the laundry network, where an automatic calculation of the cost of service occurs.
- The rug is moved to the dust cleaning equipment. Such adaptations quickly and efficiently remove all sand, dust, and other particles that do not dissolve in the water from the carpet.
- The cloth is fed to the rug cleaning equipment (machines for washing them). The decorative coating is cleansed step by step: initially the fabric is pre-washed and then the main one. The process ends - rinsing and rolling the rug into a roll.
- The work on the equipment is carried out with the help of special brushes, to the extent of rigid and sparing. Each model of equipment for cleaning carpets is equipped with a different number of similar devices.
- The process continues in the centrifuge, which, due to rapid rotations, removes excess moisture from the product. This method significantly reduces the drying process of the carpet.
- Some rugs, such as woollen ones, require combing. Tables with specific brushes are given for the purpose of gently combing the pile, and this is done with care. Professional drying restores the piles to its original condition in a short period of time.
- Finally, the rugs are placed to the packing table, where they are cleaned once more, glued edges are applied, and they are rolled up for storage before being delivered to the customer.
What is the best deep carpet cleaner?
Undoubtedly, when it comes to high quality carpet cleaning, Kärcher is the name that comes to mind. Kärcher offers high-performance and reliable equipment for effective cleaning of carpets, as well as removing stains from them.
Vacuum cleaners for cleaning carpets equipped with suitable accessories allow you to use them of upholstered furniture and car seats, and high build quality, guarantees a long service life.
Each stage of production of Kärcher devices and equipment is tightly controlled; you can be assured of the quality of assembly, economy and long service life of any equipment for cleaning and cleaning, regardless of the price and class of the equipment chosen.
Professional washing vacuum cleaners
Offered by Kärcher carpet cleaning machines guarantee a thorough and cost-effective general cleaning of large carpeting. They not only perform the function of a washing vacuum cleaner, but also realize a new technology of intermediate cleaning of carpets.
The powerful and highly efficient Kärcher blower is compact and low-noise. It ensures the rapid drying of rooms after their flooding or carpet flooring after wet cleaning - drying of carpets. The blower is equipped with a handle for carrying and a coil for winding the cable.
Kärcher's compact cleaning vacuum cleaners effectively clean any textile surfaces - carpeting, upholstered furniture, office chairs or car seats. Their powerful suction turbines guarantee very low residual moisture of the cleaned surfaces and are Carpet Cleaning Machines for Professionals.
Check also: What are the Top Dry Carpet Cleaning Machines?
What model of carpet cleaner do you use and why?
Using Kärcher's small vacuum cleaners, you can effectively clean any textile surface, including carpets, upholstery, and automotive seats.
Their high-capacity suction turbines ensure that the cleaned surfaces retain just the smallest amount of residual moisture, and they are Carpet Cleaning Machines for Professionals.
How do carpet cleaners work?
Vacuum suction, powerful scrubbing brushes, and a fresh solution are some carpet cleaners' toolsets.
Can you rent a small carpet cleaner?
You can always hire a carpet cleaner professional to do the job even if you need a small carpet cleaner.
What solution do professional carpet cleaners use?
When it comes to carpet cleaning methods, Hot Water Extraction, also known as steam cleaning, is by far the most popular choice.
Using hot, high-pressure water, steam cleaning penetrates carpet fibres, eliminating dirt and bacteria that have become trapped there.
Is it better to rent or buy a carpet cleaner?
For every day that an item is hired, you must pay a rental fee. Renting a one-time cleaning service for a short period of time is likely to be less expensive than renting the flat itself. You can save money by getting an all-in-one cleaning solution if you plan to use it on a regular basis.
Is the rug doctor the best option for carpet cleaning?
There are many professional carpet cleaning machines on the market, but Rug Doctor Pro is one of the most powerful. In terms of commercial carpet cleaning machines, the Rug Doctor Pro stands out as one of the best options available right now.
What is the best cleaner to use on a heavily dirt stained carpet?
Our recommendation is Kärcher. In the manufacturing process of Kärcher equipment, each stage is carefully monitored, which ensures that no matter the price or class of the equipment selected, the quality of assembly, economy and long service life can be guaranteed.